Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers - 3 Arena - Thursday 16th November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Great stuff ,really looking forward to seeing these guys indoors again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,651 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Nice! Will be awesome to see these guys in the 3arena. Looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Looking forward to them tomorrow in London, will have to try get to the Point for this too. All the weekday Dublin gigs are a baaaaalls mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

http://www.thekillersmusic.com

Tickets on sale Friday 14th July.

Pre-sale if you pre-order the album.

I just went in to pre-order the album and then underneath it says "no purchase necessary", this brings you to a sign up page anyone know if you get the pre-sale code from this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Any idea of price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

I preordered the album for my dad he loves the killers, do you get emailed the code soon after it does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,708 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Wellyd wrote: »
    Any idea of price?

€65 according to independent.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

mightyreds wrote: »
    I just went in to pre-order the album and then underneath it says "no purchase necessary", this brings you to a sign up page anyone know if you get the pre-sale code from this

Same

Can anyone confirm this means we are eligable for presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Looks like there'll be only one night. Playing Belfast the next night. Dublin on Thursday, Manchester on the Monday.

Depeche Mode in 3Arena on the Wednesday.

Wheety wrote: »
    Looks like there'll be only one night. Playing Belfast the next night. Dublin on Thursday, Manchester on the Monday.

Depeche Mode in 3Arena on the Wednesday.

Odd ,I'd have thought they could easily sell out 2-3 nights in the 3arena .
    Must be one of the biggest bands in the world .

• Advertisement

Did anyone get a presale code yet?

It was my first time seeing the Killers since 2005 in London. Flowers as a front man has come on ten old, and they were absolutely electric. Saw them 3 times on the Hot Fuss tour and they were stiff and safe the whole time. They were fantastic in London.

The Man is some tune!

Edit: Including delivery, its nearly €40 to pre order the LP.... Jeeckust

Did anyone get a presale code yet?
    CODES WILL BE EMAILED OUT ON TUESDAY 11TH JULY FROM 6PM BST ONWARDS

3plus pre-sale on Wednesday, 9am. Codes available on the app now

€65 according to independent.ie

€66.45 - €97.00 on Ticketmaster

Standing tickets in the UK for Glasgow and Nottingham are only £60 ,cheap enough for a band of The Killers pedigree.
    Will probably be 85 for standing in Dublin.

Zardoz wrote: »
    €66.45 - €97.00 on Ticketmaster

Standing tickets in the UK for Glasgow and Nottingham are only £60 ,cheap enough for a band of The Killers pedigree.
    Will probably be 85 for standing in Dublin.

Yeah, independent was wrong!
    Expensive enough but they'll still sell out, we are mugs over here for expensive gigs :-P
    (Yes, I'll be going!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Was asked to buy Killers tickets on Friday but have just seen there's a presale today - to whom is that restricted/ am I too late to qualify now? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Just got my tickets on the pre sale there. Roll on November. Can't wait

€80 including booking fee for standing

You had to be signed up on their website. If you bought their new album through their website or are on 3, you can buy some tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,322 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Was asked to buy Killers tickets on Friday but have just seen there's a presale today - to whom is that restricted/ am I too late to qualify now? Thanks

It's for the Victims fan club but I think it's too late to join for this one.

There's an album presale starting tomorrow but the time to order and get a code has passed. The 3 arena presale starts tomorrow too but you'll need to be a 3 customer for that.

• Advertisement

martin101 wrote: »
    Just got my tickets on the pre sale there. Roll on November. Can't wait

Pre-order code or 3 mobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

Somehow I got tickets just now by signing up to their fan club yesterday

Thanks - I'm only a Mammy so know very little about these things apart from my credit card details!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Paid €97 for seated. Of course, ticketmaster have all the front rows blocked off for Seatwave.
    Would love to know where the €65 tickets are too.

The album can be preordered until 4pm today. Think it's quite expensive though. I heard around €40 including delivery?

Actually, I think you can do it without buying the album.

Go here:
    http://www.thekillersmusic.com/

and click on GET PRE-SALE for Dublin. Then click on *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and fill in your details. This should give you access to tomorrow's pre-sale. Codes will be emailed this evening.

Thanks very much for the clear instructions - all done!

I reckon €65 is restricted view or at the very back. I think all the front rows are the premium tickets these days. No need to sneak them onto Seatwave. Just charge over €200 in the first place.

I got seats in Block D, row 3 in the centre for Ricky Gervais the day before the gig for the regular price. They release them if not sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Tickets sorted. Roll on November! :D

You'll still have to be quick. You may to go through the link in the email rather than directly to Ticketmaster. Be ready at 9 and make sure your Ticketmaster account is all up to date with credit card details, address etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Yeah whats that other con, platinum?
    Mental.
    Anyways, cant wait now. At least its not too long away. Nothing i hate more than spending that kinda money for gigs that are 10 or 11 months away.

Advertisement