Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July Game date and day poll

Options
124»

Comments

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Guffy and Mick, you're still advertising game 5 in your sigs!!

We are but billboards for mamas house

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WerewolfGM wrote:
    Guffy and Mick, you're still advertising game 5 in your sigs!!

I'm still advertising the last game I think but will change it. I never notice sigs though as I do nearly all my stuff on boards through the app these days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote:
    I'm still advertising the last game I think but will change it. I never notice sigs though as I do nearly all my stuff on boards through the app these days

Me too, I only noticed cos I use a different browser for the GM account and that one shows ads sigs and avatars which my own doesn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

is community funny?
    should i watch itr

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yes and yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I watched 2 or 3 episodes but never invested fully in it.

I got a feel of the game reading back on the Marvel game, being a Marvel fan made it easier to follow. I will be lost with all the references in this up-coming game.

How are themes decided? What ever the creator/mod of said game pleases or is it voted on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I watched 2 or 3 episodes but never invested fully in it.

I got a feel of the game reading back on the Marvel game, being a Marvel fan made it easier to follow. I will be lost with all the references in this up-coming game.

How are themes decided? What ever the creator/mod of said game pleases or is it voted on?

each set of mods will decide their own theme, obviously the halloween game and Christmas game were a little predetermined.

I've never seen Star Wars or Harry Potter and the only Marvel/DC stuff I'm interested in is XMen, Thor and Wonder woman. I would say that not being familiar with the theme doesn't take away from the game, but being familiar with it ads to it. The aim of the game is to hunt wolves/kill villagers. The theme is just icing!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

each set of mods will decide their own theme, obviously the halloween game and Christmas game were a little predetermined.

I've never seen Star Wars or Harry Potter and the only Marvel/DC stuff I'm interested in is XMen, Thor and Wonder woman. I would say that not being familiar with the theme doesn't take away from the game, but being familiar with it ads to it. The aim of the game is to hunt wolves/kill villagers. The theme is just icing!

Thanks TB

Marvel / DC is a theme I enjoy and raging I missed it. But yeah I won't let my unfamiliarity of the show stop me getting involved. Its the idea of the game that drew me in rather than a theme. Its like a giant, complex game of Cluedo.

Advertisement