Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July Game date and day poll

Options
  • 02-07-2017 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

Hola Villagers,

this thread has 3 functions:

Signup for the next game by me and Digi
    Deciding on the date
    Deciding on the day of the week the game commences

So please vote in the poll and comment with with if you're in/ would like to sub and your preferred day of the week for day zero, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

We are going to put a cap on the number of players in the game, so sign up early and sign up often

Name Day
    Mrs Fd Sunday
    Kolido Thursday
    Necro any day
    QB any day

What week suits you best 16 votes

Week ending 30th July
    0% 0 votes
    Week Ending 6th August
    56% 9 votes
    I don't care, just hook it to my veins
    43% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Me please! Sunday start

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm in if its end of July, cant make the August schedule.

Thursday start sounds good.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm in the 'just hook it to my veins' camp. Sunday OR Thursday, any week. Sign me up peeps! (I realise this helps you guys out like... not even slightly)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ending 6th August for me. Otherwise probably just backroom access.

Sunday start but a preference borne out of habit than any real reason and if it turned out to be a different day then that would be fine too

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

If it's Thursday start, I don't mind end of month. If it's Monday start, I'd prefer 6th august.

That said, Will prob play either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sunday....

I see necro went for option 3 in the poll

Sign me up either way

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sunday....

I see necro went for option 3 in the poll

There was never gonna be any other answer from me to be fair :D:D:D:D

1246578.gif?b64lines=SnVzdCBob29rIGl0IHRvIG15IHZlaW5zIQ==

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Anybody have the means to contact Formal Shorts to invite him to join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

quickbeam wrote: »
    Anybody have the means to contact Formal Shorts to invite him to join?

I'll do it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Neither suit me as I'll be on holidays which is an acceptable reason to me.

• Advertisement

I did it
    He will probably expect me to play so sign me up please thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Count me in if it's the week ending 6th August. It's my birthday the 29th so any start after that would be ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i ilke the sound of a thursday start, way less likely to get fired from work, and fridays usually doss day in work so i could post way more for day 1. possibly even two lynch a day in that format.
    if this is the signup thread, put my name down with a thursday preference to try it out, but thats not a showstopper by any means for me. neither i believe is any of the dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm likely going to be taking a break from playing for a while all, but best of luck with the game and hit me up with backroom access! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm a tentative. Would like the Thursday start but would depend on work and what's happening there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm likely going to be taking a break from playing for a while all, but best of luck with the game and hit me up with backroom access! :)

Yep. Modding the previous game, the live game and then the last game has taken it's toll on me. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that....

The timing is perfect being on holiday during the next game otherwise I'd probably sign up as I can't help myself!

As with mahama, I'd like DR access for when I get time to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

I got tigvited. Tentative bookmark - let me have a quick goo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

yes. days, times mean nothing. whatever suits

Hey Forty I Donte this ve introduces duet
    I'm Tigger that's T eye double guh r
    Yeah come play with us here and then win the thingy I'm no good at competeiton
    We have two boardsie s in the final now as Owly is a player here as well.

I thought we'd have three as Chicken walk was a Soo in for the Stalions card but he can't work our buttons
    Fair plays to him but I did think that Aloha deserved is as well and I surprised that she disntvgetvtehv stand by thing witch is more a aknowledgemenn thane a thing but still would be nice
    Anyway s I glad you came I was worried when you didn't replied to the SMS I send you and I thought I d have to call round to the gaff with a bag but all is good

• Advertisement

yes. days, times mean nothing. whatever suits

U ok Hun

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭tritium

30 july is much better for me since im on hols following week (will play either way though, dont get me wrong, need my fix....)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im in please!

Thursday game sounds good to me.

Any day though im easy.

I'm up for a game if it's w/e 30 July.

Thursday start would be good especially if soft start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭tritium

Doh i may be an idiot and cant read . so didnt cop the week ending bit. So does that mean its sun or thurs of the week ending x, i.e. for week ending 6th it starts 6th or 3rd? If ive got that right then my preference would be 30th with a Thursday start on the 27th my next pref

Assuming im understanding right

But sign me up anyeay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tritium wrote:
    Doh i may be an idiot and cant read . so didnt cop the week ending bit. So does that mean its sun or thurs of the week ending x, i.e. for week ending 6th it starts 6th or 3rd? If ive got that right then my preference would be 30th with a Thursday start on the 27th my next pref

I think that's what I meant yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Count me in anyways!
    I've put in the week ending 6th of August as I'll be swanning around Donegal on the 30th of July. I'm happy with either a Thursday or Sunday start tbh. Probably would like to try out the Thursday start and see how it goes. Day 1/2/3 are usually the mentalist ones anyway so a weekend might be a good idea.

If you go for the 30th as your date you could potentially put me down as a sub. I'll be back in action from the 2nd of August.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Currently any time suits. I can start any way. Would probably prefer a Sunday start as weekends tend to be spent doing housework so I can't keep up on thread, but I'm happy to go with the majority!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Tigger wrote: »
    I thought we'd have three as Chicken walk was a Soo in for the Stalions card but he can't work our buttons
    Fair plays to him but I did think that Aloha deserved is as well and I surprised that she disntvgetvtehv stand by thing witch is more a aknowledgemenn thane a thing but still would be nice
    Anyway s I glad you came I was worried when you didn't replied to the SMS I send you and I thought I d have to call round to the gaff with a bag but all is good

somehow I managed to understand everything up till that last part

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

HI FS :pac:

Advertisement