Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing a financial advisor

Options
  • 28-06-2017 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey Folks.

So i have some savings lying in a deposit account in the bank. Its not gaining much interest and i feel i could be doing more with my money.

I was just wondering if i should make an appointment with some sort of financial advisor, lay it all on the line with them in terms of what i have and seek some sort of professional direction.

Is this the sensible thing to do ?

If so, can anybody recommend anybody (ideally Dublin City centre) that might be good to speak with, at least for an initial consultation.

If anybody has any other good resources/books in terms of how to get the most from your money then all recommendations are appreciated .

Comments

Advertisement