Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Grammar - Olympia - Nov 1

Options
  • 28-06-2017 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Presale tickets out now, no code, link via their website.
    Can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Good stuff got 2 standing tickets, can't wait they are a brilliant band.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Presale tickets out now, no code, link via their website.
    Can't wait!

Looks to be sold out now. :(
    Will have to wait til Fri to try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

viv2 wrote: »
    Looks to be sold out now. :(
    Will have to wait til Fri to try again.
    there's been Upper Circle ones available for the last 15mins.
    going to take my chances with lower Circle/Standing on Friday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I'd take them, and offload on Toutless if you get sorted Friday..
    Likely to be heavily oversubscribed...

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Thanks they didn't show up when I checked best available. Think I'll wait to try get circle ones €91 is a bit much for 2 upper circle ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Seems to be sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Standing and Circle back on sale guys

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Still on sale, good luck folks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

gone now :(

e: actually, can still get them going through the link on their site, I was clicking the TM link which doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I just got two standing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Just got 2 in the upper circle.
    Can't wait to hear Hannah's voice........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

It's a gig that would be just as good sitting. Like the new album too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,189 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I caught them at Glastonbury on Sunday and they were really excellent. There's a bit more punch to the songs live, the bass is really heavy and Hannah's voice is so powerful in person.

Currently on TM and can't get a standing ticket at all, do have a seated ticket in cart at the moment but don't wanna go for it until clock runs out.
    Wouldn't mind seated except I'm probably gonna be going to this by myself, always feels a bit less weird to be alone at a gig if you're standing in the crowd.

edit: Stubbornness paid off, kept refreshing app (while desktop held seated ticket) and eventually got standing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

I'm trying to get 2 seated tickets but no joy! Sold out already? trying since 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

saggycaggy wrote: »
    I'm trying to get 2 seated tickets but no joy! Sold out already? trying since 9am.
    Same here, very annoying :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭ongarite

Grrr, same for me

usually you're put in a queue aren't you? seems like somethings up rather than all sold out?

usually you're put in a queue aren't you? seems like somethings up rather than all sold out?
    Yeah thinking same aswell. Might be delay getting them live online... I'm staying online just in case

Yeah thinking same aswell. Might be delay getting them live online... I'm staying online just in case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I got tickets for U2 as late as 10:30 and they were for pitch 2. Obviously there's not as many tickets available but there is a chance if you keep trying.

Also another tip, use the app as well as the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Peed off big style, none on ticketmaster but plenty on seatwave, ahem

Couldn't get a ticket last time either

Maybe in hindsight best not to go - it will be full of idiots talking through the gig, using it like a night out in the pub. You need to listen to Hannah sing if going. The talkers should stay at home but they won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I'm an eejit

Had my choice of fairly bad seating tickets or standing on Wednesday in the presale. Said I'd wait til Friday to get decent seats. No joy.

She is going to kill me.

So it Seatwave where people have bought tickets and are reselling them or just ones that Ticketmaster are selling themselves for crazy prices?
    Either way it's ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Bsal

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    I'm an eejit

Had my choice of fairly bad seating tickets or standing on Wednesday in the presale. Said I'd wait til Friday to get decent seats. No joy.

She is going to kill me.

Same here I'm gutted.

Some seating available in Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Bsal

As of writing 76 tickets on seatwave and nothing on the ticketmaster site, what a bunch of gangsters TM are.

So it Seatwave where people have bought tickets and are reselling them or just ones that Ticketmaster are selling themselves for crazy prices?
    Either way it's ridiculous

The speed at which tickets appear on Seatwave makes me think it's not possible for someone to buy them and then put them up for resale so quickly. Unless maybe you have a very sophisticated bot?!! :pac:

It's much more likely that Ticketmaster reserve a bunch of them to put up on the site themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Bsal wrote: »
    As of writing 76 tickets on seatwave and nothing on the ticketmaster site, what a bunch of gangsters TM are.

They have sold a staggering 44 tickets this morning according to the sales .
    I suspect alot of these buyers don't realise that they are buying secondary tickets as Ticketmaster redirect them.
    Why else would you buy tickets on there so quickly after the general sale ?

A second date could be added at a later date and I'd say it will judging by how people on Seatwave are trying to sell off the tickets pretty quickly.

Advertisement