Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo lad out fighting with the Kurds

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

amcalester wrote: »
    For someone who was fighting ISIS you’ve a fairly regular posting history here.

Pretty much uninterupted you could say. I appreciate his dedication to boards. Wrestling to the death with an IS fighter with one hand whilst wrestling with the Boards app and phone reception on the other hand in order to post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,234 ✭✭✭✭endacl

terenc wrote: »
    Why do we want Turkey into the THE FREE WORLD when they slaughter people and children in the name of GOD. The Kurds are a Brave people and more western then a lot of the cultures (ask the Americans)in the Arab World and I use this in the term of how the Turkish tanks supplied by Germany to kill the innocent.
    So Lets TAKE A BOW (WESTERN WORLD)Has we allow a Nation to be exterminated, if and when they lose (they can only fight for a so long weeks , months ,years) then we will have another HOLOCAUST.
    I think I’ve cracked your caps lock code...

“The free world,
    God take a bow,
    Western world holocaust”.

A haiku? Doesn’t strictly follow the syllabic pattern, but not a terrible effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

You would paint the Muslim world green. Green is the colour of Islam. Not red.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,008 ✭✭✭Odhinn

mad muffin wrote: »
    You would paint the Muslim world green. Green is the colour of Islam. Not red.

Muslims are green,
    And red, the brits are red......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,980 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I see the Kurds have become the bad guys in the last week. Turkey has declared war on them and we “the west” are siding with turkey.

Thanks for all the work fighting ISIS. But you’re the bad guys now. Soz lolz.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I see the Kurds have become the bad guys in the last week. Turkey has declared war on them and we “the west” are siding with turkey.

Thanks for all the work fighting ISIS. But you’re the bad guys now. Soz lolz.

It's a disgrace really. So much silence from 'the West'

It's a disgrace really. So much silence from 'the West'

It's no wonder those groups just do their own thing. The west picks them up and drop them just as quickly. I imagine Iran and Saudi Arabia are backing and dropping groups when it suits them too. It must be such a stressful life. No wonder groups like the Kurds want their own country to give them some stability.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,008 ✭✭✭Odhinn

It's no wonder those groups just do their own thing. The west picks them up and drop them just as quickly. I imagine Iran and Saudi Arabia are backing and dropping groups when it suits them too. It must be such a stressful life. No wonder groups like the Kurds want their own country to give them some stability.

“Our movement and people are being destroyed in an unbelievable way, with silence from everyone. We feel, your Excellency, that the United States has a moral and political responsibility towards our people, who have committed themselves to your country’s policy.” Kurdish leader Mustafa Barzani’s message to Kissinger, 1975.

“Promise them anything, give them what they get, and f… them if they can’t take a joke.” Kissinger to a staff member regarding the Kurds, 1975.
    https://kurdistantribune.com/henry-kissinger-realpolitik-genocide/

Jesus, Kissinger was a sociopath. If a fella took that approach to buying his round down the pub you’d think he was a pr1ck. How he could take take that approach with whole communities lives incredible.

There are no good guys and bad guys in the Middle East. There are just sides with different interests.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

And we all know how that turned out in Afghanistan

• Advertisement
Advertisement