Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Oklahoma Sun June 25th Chiesa vs Lee Early prelims 10:30pm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Gamebred wrote: »
    Will not be fighting the sleep tonight awful card zero interest in any fight bar the main.

Main event is a cracker but I'll def push through as far as BJ. If he loses to Siver it's goodnight Vienna.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭tinpib

Main event is a cracker but I'll def push through as far as BJ. If he loses to Siver it's goodnight Vienna.

In BJ's last fight he looked a has-been, way past it. But I am hoping even at that level he is above Siver. If BJ loses then it's all aboard the Bellator express, choo, choo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

tinpib wrote: »
    In BJ's last fight he looked a has-been, way past it. But I am hoping even at that level he is above Siver. If BJ loses then it's all aboard the Bellator express, choo, choo.

I had assumed BJ was on the card to announce his retirment win lose or draw. Didn't think he had many (any) fights left in him tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Dont think I can stomach BJ losing to Siver probably best I fall asleep, Guida trying to hump Koch is of no interest, Means usually brings some violence though.

Didn't know Gunnar Nelson has a fight scheduled. Just saw an add for it, anyone know much about who he is fighting?

• Advertisement

Didn't know Gunnar Nelson has a fight scheduled. Just saw an add for it, anyone know much about who he is fighting?

Ponzinibio, will strangle him with ease.

Ponzinibio, will strangle him with ease.

Any chance they give him someone decent after that? Would love to see the chap get a top 5 again. Gunnar v Gamebred :D (Masvideal)

Any chance they give him someone decent after that? Would love to see the chap get a top 5 again. Gunnar v Gamebred :D (Masvideal)

Wonderboy Masvidal is done I think for winter, RDA might be a decent fight next for Gunnar but really should get a higher ranked guy soon its been a while since Maia.

I had assumed BJ was on the card to announce his retirment win lose or draw. Didn't think he had many (any) fights left in him tbh.

You could be right, that was just me assuming re Bellator to be fair.

Wonderboy Masvidal is done I think for winter, RDA might be a decent fight next for Gunnar but really should get a higher ranked guy soon its been a while since Maia.

I thin Gunnar would murk RDA

• Advertisement

Pretty pedestrian win for Vettori - can't imagine him making many waves in the division.

Guida to win via tko/sub at 9/1..... yes please

Good Shout. Thought Koch did well not to take much damage, mounted with 3 minutes to go in the round. Most of the headshots landed on his arms. Koch hasn't shown anything to suggest he can stop Guida in this 3rd round though.

Fair play Guida in that round. Koch needs to finish him here.

God damn it!

Pretty lopsided victory for Guida there you'd assume. Not the most exciting fight to lead into the main card though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

No interview?

No interview?

Time constraints I'd say, Bruce announced the results after the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Time constraints I'd say, Bruce announced the results after the hour.
    Yep
    They could still do it in the arena for the crowd whether it goes out on tv or not.

Ok last bet of the night. Same bet as I had for Guidea but this time its BJ penn I am laying on. I heard BJ is motivated :)

• Advertisement

BJ on points here for me at 5.5.

BJ on points here for me at 5.5.

I hate to be negative but I think Siver will actually finish BJ.

Mind you, I said last night Chael was washed-up and he proved me wrong. So I'm probably helping your bet :D

I'd love to see BJ win, always one of my favourites, but a shadow of what he once was. Only 38 though which surprised me, seems to have been around forever.

I think BJ will finish Siver in round 2 - KO!

If BJ was fighting someone decent I'd be worried but its Dennis SIver, most of BJS losses were to real good opponents.

Bruce really is a legend of an MC, his intro for BJ there was class.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Hoping for a spinning back kick as always

Siver 10-9.

Also BJ has his shorts on inside out.

Think Dennis shaded that, knocking out a gumshield will stick in the judges' mind.

• Advertisement

Rubbish from BJ, sad to see.

Advertisement