Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options
1175176177178179181»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

"What a beautiful drug trip" had me keeled, I was already eye rolling up to that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

beyond doing it as a kid no, the name Triceratops Ballet comes from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-OdmaTdiH0

I watched a few episodes of that but she annoyed me too much so I had to stop. I love the songs though!
    Sexy getting ready song - LOVE IT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfSDSfxE4o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I watched a few episodes of that but she annoyed me too much so I had to stop. I love the songs though! Sexy getting ready song - LOVE IT!

Sexy getting ready song, sex with a stranger, and you ruin everything (you stupid bitch) are the business but I love it all, eagerly awaiting season 3

"What a beautiful drug trip" had me keeled, I was already eye rolling up to that

I don't know if that means good or bad

Sexy getting ready song, sex with a stranger, and you ruin everything (you stupid bitch) are the business but I love it all, eagerly awaiting season 3

I just spent the last hour down the rabbit hole watching all the videos on youtube. Lol. Why can't the show just be the songs?

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I just spent the last hour down the rabbit hole watching all the videos on youtube. Lol. Why can't the show just be the songs?

ah if it was only songs there'd be no side laughs with Paula! The soundtrack is a regular on my spotify!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I don't know if that means good or bad

I thought it was bad but that line exceeded all my expectations for the clip

What's the just is it a puppet show or is it dinosaurs (not the mama} or what? I know there's a link but I need moreinfo before I invest my time :)

Oooooooooo can Andy be "not the mama" I'd like that I loved that show. I wonder did it hold up :)

What's the just is it a puppet show or is it dinosaurs (not the mama} or what? I know there's a link but I need moreinfo before I invest my time :)

hmmmmm, maybe you need a different link to capture the show, try this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYug9IZDz8

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »

ah if it was only songs there'd be no side laughs with Paula! The soundtrack is a regular on my spotify!
    But the writing is terrible!! I love yer one Rachel Bloom but christ I couldn't watch the show. She's a horrible self centered person and I've never liked that kind of awkward comedy. Must dig out a soundtrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dinosaurs

Advertisement