Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017 NBA Draft | June 22

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Eyes Down Field

PhilipsR wrote:
    What on earth were the Bulls thinking?! Butler gone for absolutely nothing.

Minnesota denfinetly won on that deal.
    Got Butler without having to give up KAT or Andrew Wiggins. The T-Wolves all of a sudden look like a team that could make some noise in the East.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,671 ✭✭✭nerd69

Warriors make a cash trade, sent 3.8 mill to bulls to get 38th pick and get Jordan Bell from Oregon. Warriors had him ranked as a first rounder so a great pick up.

From what I've read, it reminds me of when they signed Draymond, he is supposed to have great defense qualities.
    PAC 12 defensive player of the year I think

They also signed another big man that is coming off a injury, looking to beef up their big men

Why the **** does one of the biggest markets in the NBA trade for money

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The T-Wolves all of a sudden look like a team that could make some noise in the East.

That would be one hell of an achievement :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

nerd69 wrote: »
    Why the **** does one of the biggest markets in the NBA trade for money

Jerry Reinsdorf.

This is the same team that despite having a number of solid rosters over the years, has refused to go into the luxury tax even once to help put them over the edge.

Such a pathetic group of decision makers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Minnesota denfinetly won on that deal.
    Got Butler without having to give up KAT or Andrew Wiggins. The T-Wolves all of a sudden look like a team that could make some noise in the East.

They play in the West :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Eyes Down Field

irishman86 wrote:
    They play in the West
    shyt I did type 'east' Embarrassing.

Advertisement