Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards UK and Ireland Tournament

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I'm a huge fan of Dunne's. Though I'll go with regal. I really like his style in the ring. He can talk. You could see him being Dunnes manager down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I am in no way surprised to see Regal walking this. And look its fair reasoning, Regal has had his career and achieved a tonne while also still bring relevant and probably more important to the business now than at any other point in his Hall of Fame career.

But Pete is going to get my vote. I wont go too deep on it but Pete is my favourite wrestler in the world right now. Everything he does gets my attention. And I know people will say its all ifs and maybes to say Pete is going to be a huge star but to me its a guarantee. And if its not in WWE he will be a massive star in NJPW or some other global industry leading company. He is a sure fire, cant miss prospect. And at 24 years old he is IMO one of the best workers in the world. He is the total package. And importantly HHH knows this. Look at how protected Pete has been since he signed that WWE contract. He is going to be HHHs boy, hell he already is HHHs boy.

I get why most people voted Regal but for me its Pete Dunne who will not only surpass what any Brit or Irishman has done in wrestling, he is going to lap them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And it's in the bag. The man fighting out of Blackpool,England has been crowned the PW Boards UK and Ireland Champion by you, the PW Boards faithful! A very worthy winner I'm sure most will agree. Thank you to everyone who took part.

All hail King Regal

tumblr_mtbf58lIa21rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Advertisement