Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best sub €300 Android device

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

fritzelly wrote: »
    How long to arrive? Quick Google shows they ship from China and are not fast

A few people in the A1 thread bought from them and got it in 3 or 4 days. They probably had some in stock in UK. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dots104

Ordered the G5S on Monday and still not shipped from the amazon.it site - anyone ever used them for delivery to Ireland? I know Amazon can be a bit slow to actually ship stuff but 5 days is ridiculous.

I'm now at the point where I'm gonna cancel it and my brain is saying well you paid 240 for that what is another 50 for something better...angel/devil on my shoulders

Mine took about 6-7 days for delivery. Its a great phone for the price. Im coming from sony z5 and cant find any faults with it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

dots104 wrote: »
    Mine took about 6-7 days for delivery. Its a great phone for the price. Im coming from sony z5 and cant find any faults with it yet.
    Now a week and still no sign of even packaging it.

Anyone recommend anything similar price, can go up to 300ish - tho I'm now thinking to wait til the new year if this doesn't get sent soon.

5.5" - 6" screen, QHD would be nice, front fingerprint scanner and NFC - anything else is just icing
    Was sticking with Moto as I have the Moto G4 and it's a solid phone but wanna upgrade now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

Where can the v20 be got now? Seems out of stock everywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

Anyone recommend anything similar price, can go up to 300ish - tho I'm now thinking to wait til the new year if this doesn't get sent soon.

5.5" - 6" screen, QHD would be nice, front fingerprint scanner and NFC - anything else is just icing
    Was sticking with Moto as I have the Moto G4 and it's a solid phone but wanna upgrade now.
    Mi mix

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

LG1234 wrote:
    Where can the v20 be got now? Seems out of stock everywhere...

eBay still sells them for around £200 brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

tedpan wrote: »
    eBay still sells them for around £200 brand new.

Hows your battery on lg v20.does it drain fast or did u get a new 1?

Hows your battery on lg v20.does it drain fast or did u get a new 1?

It's ok, lasts about a day of normal use. It's nothing compared to my old Huawei mate 8 though. The V20 is a decent all rounder, but the screen burn issue is much more noticeable than when I first got the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

A second hand OP3?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

On the look out for phones in this price bracket. But seeing the thread has gone quite, are people just commenting on specific model threads within the forum?

Thanks
    W.

• Advertisement

On the look out for phones in this price bracket. But seeing the thread has gone quite, are people just commenting on specific model threads within the forum?

Yeah, think the Xiaomi Note 5 pro seems to be what people are talking about at the moment, which is around 200e with great specs including a 4000 mah battery, 4 or 6GB ram, 64GB with expandable storage, superb screen and a the new Snapdragon 636

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

6.1 plus on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ECookie13

Did anyone happen to get the LG V20 Dual sim that was big on this thread a year or so ago for sale on sites like Eglobal and Toby Deals, repaired for free under the warranty?

I understand that was a grey area and part of the good price, but did anyone even get it fixed luckily still?

The screen has gone black strangely, but phone still works every other way. Screen isnt smashed or anythin.

Advertisement