Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber Refused to Cut My Hair!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Doubt anyone would specifically go for a hair cut and put in gel first.

I see...[/quote]
    You see what? That he has had an issue with an idiot barber in the past, but has never done it on purpose?It is a perfectly normal thing to do, the more barbers that complain about it, the quicker they will be out of business.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Suckit wrote: »
    BS BS BS.

Your posting style hasn't come up to standard I see. Don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

L1011 wrote: »
    BS BS BS.

Your posting style hasn't come up to standard I see. Don't post in this thread again.
    He said BS, i quoted it (thrice) get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I rocked into a barbers tonight with a head full of product, I apologised and he gave it a rinse. To get the hair cut midweek I have to come straight from work and this is usually the scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

testicles wrote: »
    I see...
    What exactly do you "see"?

I dont wear gel when going to a barber, I feel it's common sense not to. But many people might simply show up with product unwittingly, and never go there explicitly with gel in their hair.

Are you being obtuse here or what?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

He said BS, i quoted it (thrice) get over it.

There is a chance that 72 hours might be sufficient for you to learn how to post in a considerate style - and on other threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

My wife's a barber so I asked her.
    She doesn't refuse anyone with gel in their hair, but if they also refuse a rinse, many seemingly do, she has a crap pair of scissors that she does not care about so, she uses them on a gel filled head. Average pair of scissors that she uses would be +€100 and can be ruined on one head.
    She also combs the **** out of their hair which usually pulls the hair enough to bring a tear to their eye, after that they always come in with no gel in their hair. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

The biggest crime here is the amount of Irish people using the annoying "product" Americanism instead of gel :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

The biggest crime here is the amount of Irish people using the annoying "product" Americanism instead of gel

Product covers moose, gel, crew, wax etc. If I was just talking about gel I'd call it gel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement