Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwegian Air International discussion

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,758 ✭✭✭Rawr

machaseh wrote: »
    Oh dreamliner, thats great ! I dont think I've ever been in one, most carriers operate 777s or 330s and the like to Brazil. And in the past the old 747s, sometimes without entertainment screens ugh !!!

Be sure to book your meals ahead of time (or plan to bring your own food). If I remember right with Norwegian Long Haul you can't just buy on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,839 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭machaseh

Rawr wrote: »
    Be sure to book your meals ahead of time (or plan to bring your own food). If I remember right with Norwegian Long Haul you can't just buy on the day.

Yeah I'm just gonna make a big salad or something and bring it. I cant stand airplane food anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭Comhrá

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/transport-and-tourism/norwegian-air-profit-beats-forecast-in-third-quarter-1.4061232

There's a paywall so here's the text of the story:
    Norwegian Air profit beats forecast in third quarter
    Figures are a boost for the carrier as it seeks to shore up its finances

Norwegian Air posted higher-than-expected earnings for the peak summer holiday season on Thursday, a boost for the carrier as it seeks to shore up its finances.

Net profit for the third-quarter came in at 1.67 billion Norwegian crowns ($164 million) while analysts in a Refinitiv poll on average forecast a profit of 1.47 billion, up from a profit of 1.30 billion crowns in the year-ago period.

In another boost for Norwegian, it announced earlier on Thursday, it had signed a deal with China’s CCB Leasing to take joint ownership of a large fleet of aircraft, thus reducing its debt and increasing its equity. – Reuters

Advertisement