Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Red Pill Movie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

Thanks for post that OP it looks like a very interesting film

• Site Banned Posts: 15 Dancing Inferno

Hazys wrote: »
    The film was protested and temporally banned in Sydney University.

Its ridiculous (although not surprising) that the extreme feminist movement would just try to censor and demonize a different point of view. The protesters chanted “RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-GAY – MRA, GO AWAY,”, bizarre since there is little to no mention of race or sexuality in the entire movie.

If it wasn't for those idiots a lot of people would never have heard of it, me included. Thanks you sjws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

It was an interesting film. she blames the fact that she was always the dumb blonde who gets murdered - or similar language- for why she quit movie and i think why she became a feminist. but maybe she did not have the acting skills to be given other roles. maybe she did but she did not even seem to consider that. That is beside the point really but it occurred to me. Interesting film

Advertisement