Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa league/Tourney

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

GW
    Echtrae e 4 - 0 Wisesmurf

GG

• Registered Users Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shane..I'm free upto Thursday night to play our game..ping me a pm on boards to let me know.

Is this dead? Very slow couple of weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Guffy wrote: »
    Is this dead? Very slow couple of weeks

I think nearly everyone is on week 5? I'm waiting to play shane for week six.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think nearly everyone is on week 5? I'm waiting to play shane for week six.

Waiting on fuzzy i think for week 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Guffy wrote: »
    Waiting on fuzzy i think for week 6.

If you're around I can jump on in about 20 minutes. Failing that I'll be back on Monday, things have been pretty chaotic at home with sick kids and myself ending up in hospital. I can gladly cram in any games I may have missed next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Blazer 0 - 3 S h 4 n 3 k

You were all over me first half unlucky not to be winning at half time. I got 2 early goals from corners dunno how they went in near post and the 3rd was in the last 10 mins when u had pushed men forward. Good game mate (Y)

Shanee. wrote: »
    Blazer 0 - 3 S h 4 n 3 k

You were all over me first half unlucky not to be winning at half time. I got 2 early goals from corners dunno how they went in near post and the 3rd was in the last 10 mins when u had pushed men forward. Good game mate (Y)

good game man....yeah complete reversal in the 2nd half..just couldn't finish in the 1st half.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

shadowclan619 4 - 2 Airblazer

Good game man. Got lucky with some of the through passes myself.

That's #WeekSix. Cotts, I've had a busy week hence why I've not gotten back to you yet for the week five match. Will try to over the next few days.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    shadowclan619 4 - 2 Airblazer

Good game man. Got lucky with some of the through passes myself.

That's #WeekSix. Cotts, I've had a busy week hence why I've not gotten back to you yet for the week five match. Will try to over the next few days.

yeah at 2 down I was here I go again with Wales..they're awful ****e though..the thoughts of playing another 20 games with them is really not appealing.
    On the plus side going back to UT I thought my side was on speed or something.:D

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    yeah at 2 down I was here I go again with Wales..they're awful ****e though..the thoughts of playing another 20 games with them is really not appealing.
    On the plus side going back to UT I thought my side was on speed or something.:D

I'll swap with ya for Slovenia..... They are like the over 65 priest soccer team from father ted.

I'll swap with ya for Slovenia..... They are like the over 65 priest soccer team from father ted.

deal but I keep Bale..he said fcuk Wales and any other team would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I've been flat out with work haven't had time to think about this. I'll get an up to date table and fixtures up tomorrow some stage

Shadowclan619 3 - 1 Cottz

Was getting nervous near the end that you'd equalise at 2-1 but got the lucky break :D. Gg

#Gameweek5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Yeah your defense was solid! Just raging that fifa have yet to update Denmarks squad to include poulsen!

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Yeah your defense was solid! Just raging that fifa have yet to update Denmarks squad to include poulsen!

I’m guessing this had died a death since we’re all so sick of playing with crap teams.
    If so how about 4.5 star teams and doing knockout tournament or something. Or a group stage like the champions league and knockout.
    We could always pick the current teams in the CL, remove teams like Barca/Real Madrid etc or not and similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, I think it's fell to an arse for the reasons mentioned. I'd be up for a revised league with better teams, pick your own team within a certain star limit or something.

Can I just say if we do set it up again lads go with less teams and only with people that can comit to playing two games a week with no exceptions. Its no fun waiting around for people from one end of the week to the next and i dont mean that in a bad wau to guys that are busy or away during the week but it's too drawn out I've been waiting for 3 weeks to play my sixth game.

Can I just say if we do set it up again lads go with less teams and only with people that can comit to playing two games a week with no exceptions. Its no fun waiting around for people from one end of the week to the next and i dont mean that in a bad wau to guys that are busy or away during the week but it's too drawn out I've been waiting for 3 weeks to play my sixth game.

Do you mean less games?
    I don’t think anyone fancies 42 games playing with Slovakia and the likes etc?

I also suggest we put the times we’re available
    Ie I can play mon-Thur 7pm till late as I work Fri-Sun

Blazer wrote: »
    Do you mean less games?
    I don’t think anyone fancies 42 games playing with Slovakia and the likes etc?

I also suggest we put the times we’re available
    Ie I can play mon-Thur 7pm till late as I work Fri-Sun

The number of games doesn't bother me i mean i stead if having 12 players and trying to wait in all them to finish the games have 8 or 10 of players that can play most nights each week.

That's no problem your on nearly 5 days a week so it's easy to get you to fit in a game and its nearly same with me but some players are not home all week and then they out maybe one night the weekend and the person that's free every week night is more then likely going to be out a night or two over weekend so we need players that can play 2 games and are more flexible each week.

• Advertisement

Better rated teams might keep people interested alright.

Better rated teams might keep people interested alright.

There is definitely 8 of us that play fifa most evenings a week that would be plenty for a fun league.

But yeh better teams would be good I think we should all suggest the 8 or 10 teams to use then randomize them instead if randomising what teams to use also.

There is definitely 8 of us that play fifa most evenings a week that would be plenty for a fun league.

But yeh better teams would be good I think we should all suggest the 8 or 10 teams to use then randomize them instead if randomising what teams to use also.

Lets not drag it out for 20 games or so just in case people lose interest?
    Maybe 2 groups of 4 with top 2 going to knockout?

And I vote for Napoli? :)

I’ll 100% play but can only be at the weekend. Have been extremely busy the last 2 weekend so haven’t got around to playing you Jayo. People have obviously lost interested as the teams are crap

Update with your names and times you can play and we can see how it pans out.

1. Blazer (Airblazer) - Mon-Thurs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

2. Liamalone (Liamalone) - Shiftwork, so it varies

Liamalone;105504127"]1. Blazer (Airblazer) - Mon-Thurs
    3. Jayo26 (jayo26wexford) - I'm easy

4. Fuzzy Logic (Kensutz6) - Evenings after 8pm and most weekend evenings.

4. Fuzzy Logic (Kensutz6) - Evenings after 8pm and most weekend evenings.
    5. Shanee. (S h 4 n 3 k) - Friday eve- Sunday eve

• Advertisement

Should we maybe create a different topic, in case the original league comes back? Rather than cluttering it all into one thread?

Anyway, sign me up for whatever. I'm usually on during the day time, though evenings can be a bit rough. I can sometimes organise times if people are accurate with their times though.

Advertisement