Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprite or 7up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bluewizard

Shoplifting is NOT a victimless crime :mad:
    Ah shure don't we all hate those big corporations...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Tesco Cloudy Lemonade, and only 1.49 for 4 cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

rob316 wrote: »
    Did anyone try that 7up Mojito? absolute rank it was

Noooo. I loved it. I also love 7up Free, but it's next to impossible to get in some places in continental Europe, except in overpriced American store places. Not a hope of getting some of that sweet, sweet 7up Mojito.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

I actually work for the manufacturers of 7-up. I get a free slab of cans every month. Well, most months, sometimes it's a big box of Walkers crisps. We have a choice of 7-up, 7-up free, Pepsi or Pepsi Max. I mostly give away the slabs and those I offer them to always ask for 7-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

T.K

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I actually work for the manufacturers of 7-up. I get a free slab of cans every month. Well, most months, sometimes it's a big box of Walkers crisps. We have a choice of 7-up, 7-up free, Pepsi or Pepsi Max. I mostly give away the slabs and those I offer them to always ask for 7-up.

What about 7up Mojito? I'd pay for the postage! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Xaracatz wrote: »
    What about 7up Mojito? I'd pay for the postage! :)

I'll put it in the suggestion box!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Never liked 7up but would go for sprite if it was a last resort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

mountain dew

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Sure 7up can cure everything, upset stomach, aids, Ebola. Magic stuff.

Only if you stir the fizz out of it and serve it at room temperature.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Surely they're all 7up free

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sprite is way more refreshing than 7up. More bite to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Torcaill

7up all day long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Sprite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Ah it ain't so bad... I like to dicky my sprite up with a couple of bottles of Benyln cough syrup and a couple of Jolly Rancher sweets. It makes for a really invigorating drank.

Purple drank for sure bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fo' shizzle!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

Lidl's Freeway Lemon & Lime, less than half the price of Sprite and 7up and essentially the same thing. Aldi's Lemon and Lime is not all nice however.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Sneak

Sprite tends to hold the carbonation for longer so you'll get a few more days out of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

7up has proper bubbles, the kind that get you right in the back of throat as you glug it down. It is a proper full bodied carbonated soft drink. Sprite is some sort of glucosy sugary water that should only be administered when somebody has fainted from hypoglycemia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Doltanian wrote: »
    Lidl's Freeway Lemon & Lime, less than half the price of Sprite and 7up and essentially the same thing. Aldi's Lemon and Lime is not all nice however.

A car and a shopping trolley are essentially the same thing. They both have four wheels and can be steered but I know which one I'll jump into when I want to drive home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

I'm okay with both, but for me, I'll have to go with Sprite. Especially if you pair it with something like chicken wings.
    fussyonion wrote: »
    Sprite is way more refreshing than 7up. More bite to it.
    This guy gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just did some reading up on that, fascinating stuff.

Advertisement