Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Eddie Wilson

He's no Michael O'Leary!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

He's no Michael O'Leary!

Just listening to him sets me on edge. He just seems to speak down to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Ricky Gervais also has an extremely punchable head on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Hes a legend. Thanks to him and his dislike for people who hunt and kill innocent animals for fun a lot of almost extinct animals are now been protected.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

If I had a Bank Of Ireland account I would f**King close it because that dick and a half Baz Asshat is on it!

They closed my account and I owed my overdraft - I felt bad till I saw that!!!

• Advertisement

Ah now here!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Hes a legend. Thanks to him and his dislike for people who hunt and kill innocent animals for fun a lot of almost extinct animals are now been protected.

He's still a cnut though

• Registered Users Posts: 25,077 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Eddie Redmayne. He looks like the living embodiment of the word posh

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MsStote

Kim Kardashian, I just cannot stand the vapid socialite scene

• Registered Users Posts: 5,000 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Gerri Halliwell. Tried to invent herself as a sort of poor womans Kylie post Spice Girls but shes just too false and unlikeable, not to mention lacking in talent.

• Advertisement

Gerri Halliwell. Tried to invent herself as a sort of poor womans Kylie post Spice Girls but shes just too false and unlikeable, not to mention lacking in talent.

She’s now Geraldine Horner, society wife. And it’s about as convincing as her singing voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Be right back

MsStote wrote: »
    Kim Kardashian, I just cannot stand the vapid socialite scene

Not forgetting her lovely sisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Ryan Tubridy.....

Sorry, thats actually not inexplicable....

But Toy Show week is bringing out the cnut in him

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Doireann Garrity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Lady Diana.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Lady Diana.

Can't believe she could still be so annoying after 20 odd years of being dead but the UK still doesn't shut up about her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Can't believe she could still be so annoying after 20 odd years of being dead but the UK still doesn't shut up about her

It's that show, The Crown... it's presenting a soap opera as fact, then bringing the usual leeches out of the woodwork.
    Paul Burrell... remember that f***wit? A judge said he was untrustworthy, and and pretty much called him a liar and a fantasist...
    Now he's 'the only one who knew what was happening at Buckingham palace'.

But sure enough, all the goings on at the BBC, about an interview that took place decades ago, and you've got the scumbags coming out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Lady Diana.

I was coming on to say the same.How is it possible to be still so annoying 22 years after you die.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

tupenny wrote: »
    Doireann Garrity

She gives me ear AIDS

dubstarr wrote: »
    I was coming on to say the same.How is it possible to be still so annoying 22 years after you die.

23 years. She died in 1997.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Stephen Hawking

Stephen Hawking

I’ll be shouted at I know but wouldn’t you have hacked into his voice controller and changed it to Orville the Duck???

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

tupenny wrote: »
    Doireann Garrity

And her sister/s, I’m never sure how many of them there are, but they seen to be relentlessly pushed by RTE and other media outlets now. They’re bloody well everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Regis779

Ariana Grande

• Registered Users Posts: 13,689 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The Scottish woman who does sky's voice overs . It's bad enough listening to her on loop at Sky , but she also does the voice on apple's support line . I hate her at this stage:(
    One second and we'll find your account. The seems to be wrong , just F off!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Eoghan McDermott, apparently he's pushing hard for Fairytale of New York to be banned again this year.

Loughc wrote: »
    Eoghan McDermott, apparently he's pushing hard for Fairytale of New York to be banned again this year.

I wish they would ban it too so I can go back to enjoying it.

I'm kinda sick of it now it's the go to drunk screaming girls work Christmas party song

RTE should just fire him at this stage. He's becoming an embarassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,000 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Cant find anything online. He must be a sucker for punishment considering the backlash he got last time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cant find anything online. He must be a sucker for punishment considering the backlash he got last time.

All over his Twitter at the moment, he's jumping on the BBC ban, it's embarrassing he's getting into arguments online with listeners and other DJs over it and all.

Advertisement