Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Loughc wrote: »
    I think they don't like him cause he's a smug prick.

He once used the line in an Odeon Cinema, "Do you not know who I am" when they charged him for popcorn and nachos.

Hopefully the response went along the lines of

"yeah I know who you are, and I wouldn't even let you cook the fúcking popcorn here.

*spits in popcorn* .

Now that'll be 25 euros, you little freak"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The answer actually was, "I have no idea who you are that will be...."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

He once used the line in an Odeon Cinema, "Do you not know who I am" when they charged him for popcorn and nachos.

If you were a former profesisonal footballer/boy band member/millionaire/women hanging off you then yeah you would be a bit smug also.

Prob has a massive cock too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If you were a former profesisonal footballer/boy band member/millionaire/women hanging off you then yeah you would be a bit smug also.

Prob has a massive cock too.
    screamer wrote: »
    Donal Skehan, he’s just everywhere again now that he came back to Ireland, and that hair, he looks like Jack Frost off the Santa Claus 3, or a grey haired snap crackle and pop....
    People don’t like a dude because he went grey in his 30’s?

Tough crowd.

I'm on about Donal Skehan... not Nicky the Micky Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Elwood_Blues

Claudia Winkleman.. Just want to shave that head.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

He was in the youth squad at Leeds U circa 96/97. I am open to correction but I am pretty sure he was left go and never made it to the senior squad and certainly never played a game in PL. Think he may a have an FA Cup youth medal. He is 5'9 FFS.

He’s the Dino Zoff of Ireland to hear him talk!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Or cut that fringe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Another wan who thinks she's far funnier than she actually is. Like Sarah Millican, Mrs. Brian O'Driscoll, any Irish female comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,886 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

People don’t like a dude because he went grey in his 30’s?

Tough crowd.

It's 100% died

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Quazzie wrote: »
    It's 100% died

He’s dead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,886 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

He’s dead?

All hair is technically dead, so yes. His hair is dead....

... and also dyed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,000 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Was he expecting to get it for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

keano_afc wrote: »
    Another wan who thinks she's far funnier than she actually is. Like Sarah Millican, Mrs. Brian O'Driscoll, any Irish female comedian.

God I cannot stand Sarah Millican.

"No, Sarah. Cramming as much foul language and toilet humour into a sentence and as loudly as possible does not make you funny."

Was he expecting to get it for free?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Pascal Sheehy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Pascal Sheehy

Too much of an irrelevant non-entity to bother about

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Nadiya the baker.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Elton John,no reason needed.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Elton John,no reason needed.
    You rude, vile pig :mad:
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

You rude, vile pig :mad:
    :pac:

😥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭monstermag

I'm sure he's been mentioned before but Blindboy boatclub grinds my gears.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Nadiya the baker.

I like her, but her voice is a bit much for a half-hour TV show. Much less the double-bill her series ended in.

Pascal Sheehy

Falls more for me more into the category of "has turned into his own Callan's Kicks character".

keano_afc wrote: »

Really we should just split this trope out into a WOMEN JUST AREN'T FUNNY FACT thread, save a tremendous amount of space here (and vice versa).

(Apparently time-indexes don't work in YT code here, oops: https://youtu.be/h1xxC_Rr__U?t=48)

screamer wrote: »
    Donal Skehan, he’s just everywhere again now that he came back to Ireland, and that hair, he looks like Jack Frost off the Santa Claus 3, or a grey haired snap crackle and pop....

Very explicable. The wonder would be that he's on the telly at all, except you can just imagine the gears whirring in some commissioning editorbot in Montrose... Howth, youtuber, boyband, Hello!, some vague sort sleb cooking content, it's the law we have to have this on.

spookwoman wrote: »
    Aisling Bea - about as funny as a steaming turd, they keep rolling her out onto QI.

Her TV dramedy thing was amazingly good, but her panel show turns are more cringe than anything else, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

alaimacerc wrote: »
    Really we should just split this trope out into a WOMEN JUST AREN'T FUNNY FACT thread, save a tremendous amount of space here (and vice versa).

(Apparently time-indexes don't work in YT code here, oops: https://youtu.be/h1xxC_Rr__U?t=48)

Rachel Riley, don't know how she is still on with what she had come out with

The english astronomer who looks like a little elf boy.

Brian Cox he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭cms88

monstermag wrote: »
    I'm sure he's been mentioned before but Blindboy boatclub grinds my gears.

Whateve happened to the other one of them?

• Advertisement

alaimacerc wrote: »
    Her TV dramedy thing was amazingly good, but her panel show turns are more cringe than anything else, yeah.
    She seems to be a bit of an attention seeker on the panel shows. Hogs the spotlight too much.

Advertisement