Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

I can never think of anyone for this thread :/

But I really want someone!

Eh Beatrice!??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

JeanL wrote: »
    Eh Beatrice!??
    Princess Beatrice?

Ugly horse like creature.

None of that family are good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Princess Beatrice?

Ugly horse like creature.

None of that family are good looking.

Centuries of inbreeding will do that to a person.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Centuries of inbreeding will do that to a person.
    Ah ya they're horrible.

Look up the history of the House of Windsor, The same Kraut Brit Family reproducing over and over.

The last Irish Royal Familly the Ua Conchobair, O'Connor Clan, never engaged in such practices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Bono

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Mother in law.....out and out c*nt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

+1,000. Absolute smug, talentless, entitled pr1ck.

Married to that Cnut Bertie’s daughter . . . . . .

Is that why you hate him though?

Because he has connections?

Begrudgery is an Irish talent. I'm not stating that I disagree with you but don't kid yourself that Ireland is some sort of meritocracy.

It isn't and never will be.
    No. Not because he has connections.

As stated in my post, it’s because Nikki Byrne is a smug, talentless, pointless pr1ck.

His connection to that b@stard Bertie is just birds of a feather flicking together and, I suppose, only amplifies his cnutishness.

Is it him or Bertie you’re a fan of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Oh you've met my mother in law then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

As stated in my post, it’s because Nikki Byrne is a smug, talentless, pointless pr1ck.

His connection to that b@stard Bertie is just birds of a feather flicking together and, I suppose, only amplifies his cnutishness.

Lot of anger there, dude. Make sure you don’t internalise too much of it. Not good for a lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Lot of anger there, dude. Make sure you don’t internalise too much of it. Not good for a lad.
    Deary me.

Anger??? Disdain more like.

You another Nikki and Bertie fan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ah ya they're horrible.

Look up the history of the House of Windsor, The same Kraut Brit Family reproducing over and over.

The last Irish Royal Familly the Ua Conchobair, O'Connor Clan, never engaged in such practices.

and look how that panned out

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You have reasons for these :pac:

It's supposed to be inexplicable :P

Like me and Will Ferrell for instance. I know I should like him and his movies as they seem popular but I want to smash him in the face repeatedly and yell at him to shut up any time I see him on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Deirdre O'Kane, she's on some 98fm advert telling us this summer's a washout yet it's been sunny for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

" comedian" John Bishop

• Registered Users Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Andy Murray the tennis player

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

+1,000. Absolute smug, talentless, entitled pr1ck.

Married to that Cnut Bertie’s daughter and coining it in on taxpayer’s funds at the pointless, superfluous 2fm.

Even more of a charlatan than any of the vile Louis Walsh’s other protégés.... and that’s saying something.

Well said and I could go on. He falls into a job with RTE. Is he a ... 'broadcaster' now? I'm sure he will be 'presenting' charity marathon type of things on TV next. Promoting himself more like it. The state of him posing for the 'goodbye tour' or whatever it's called. Dressed like a twelve year old. Fancies himself big time. Fancied himself as a footballer too. Didn't make the grade at Leeds it seems. Too small apparently...

Ahh I feel better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Megan Rapinoe - is there anything shes not offended by, smug prat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Retract.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Fintan warfield. Attention seeking weirdo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Colm O'Rourke.

I want to watch the golf, I don't care about the Meath senior football team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Megan Rapinoe - is there anything shes not offended by, smug prat

Agreed she does my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭jetsonx

Nora Casey - appears like someone who is fickle, moody and mean-spirited.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,681 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Vogue Williams, just fcuk off and die, nobody cares about you or your pointless, superficial life. She is 100% a narcissist without a doubt, a more apt example you couldn't find. Goes to every Z List event on the calendar, does every interview possible, wherever there is a camera she runs to it, all to project her dreadfully misinformed and plain boring opinions. I blame the media here too, I mean she is NOBODY and they seem to love giving the useless idiot the oxygen of publicity.

The other day in the newspaper, I saw the article "Vogue and my anxiety hell". Yeah, did your anxiety stop you doing photoshoots or interviews? Me hole it dead. The quicker she fcuks off the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Jeasus Wanderer , ye dont like her !

me either but not to that extreme :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Let me add Pamela Flood to this list.

What's worse, people probably think there nothing really wrong with not paying people because 1) Amn't I popular and 2) sure aren't landlords / banks only greedy b*stards anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,681 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

blingrhino wrote: »
    Jeasus Wanderer , ye dont like her !

me either but not to that extreme :P

Its just the extent of her publicity, every single day on the newspaper or rte website there is some stupid update (for anyone who cares) about her life. And she is shamelessly jumping in on the current mental health trend of "being open with the world about my suffering" just for more column inches. 100% she does not suffer from anxiety as she simply wouldn't be able to do all these Z List events if she did..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Its just the extent of her publicity, every single day on the newspaper or rte website there is some stupid update (for anyone who cares) about her life. And she is shamelessly jumping in on the current mental health trend of "being open with the world about my suffering" just for more column inches. 100% she does not suffer from anxiety as she simply wouldn't be able to do all these Z List events if she did..
    I reckon she suffered a lot with daddy’s millions out in Howth!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Lewis Capaldi is really hamming up the Noel Gallagher criticism

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Liam Gallagher, the most annoying twat in the world. Utterly gormless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Vogue Williams, just fcuk off and die, nobody cares about you or your pointless, superficial life. She is 100% a narcissist without a doubt, a more apt example you couldn't find. Goes to every Z List event on the calendar, does every interview possible, wherever there is a camera she runs to it, all to project her dreadfully misinformed and plain boring opinions. I blame the media here too, I mean she is NOBODY and they seem to love giving the useless idiot the oxygen of publicity.

The other day in the newspaper, I saw the article "Vogue and my anxiety hell". Yeah, did your anxiety stop you doing photoshoots or interviews? Me hole it dead. The quicker she fcuks off the better.

didnt one of her "documentaries" have her saying she had an anxiety attack after not getting enough likes for a Instagram post.....it irks me I see articles on her on social media pages of news sites or Bings page with links to articles about absolutely nothing important about her...saw one a few months back her saying she was excited for a wedding she was going to....is that news????

RTE and the D4 media will keep finding her roles no doubt to keep her in the limeligh, former dj/model/influencer/westlife wag/reality "star"/ award winning author (who actually got less than 1000 book sales)/Newspaper columnist and im probably forgetting more stuff they've tried to shoehorn her into

Advertisement