Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value for carpets?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

GingerLily wrote: »
    Did anyone get PMed?
    Nope ☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭budhabob

Was out looking at carpets this weekend for the bedroom. Any recommendations north Dublin welcome.

Also, why is carpet measured in metre widths, but then priced per square yard? Quite annoying having to convert etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

budhabob wrote: »
    Also, why is carpet measured in metre widths, but then priced per square yard? Quite annoying having to convert etc.

It's very frustrating!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭omeatheopian

budhabob wrote: »
    Was out looking at carpets this weekend for the bedroom. Any recommendations north Dublin welcome.

This is down to nothing other than very poor communication by the "salesperson".

Request what measurement unit works for you, and have all info communicated to you in that unit going forward. Hardly too much to ask.

PM me with any questions you have, as I have a background in the trade and would be happy to help...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 e.p5559

Could you please also pm me the details! Thanks@

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod Note: PM them if you want the details. Thread is dead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement