Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning on crapping in a taxi later, what's the soiling charge these days?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Wonder will the mods let it run for a while.

:pac:

Best take some Imodium for that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

daveyeh wrote: »
    It's not a definite plan, but it MIGHT happen.

Not that I want to come across all preachy or anything but I would strongly advise that you do it in the back seat as opposed to the front passenger seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Do what the cab drivers themselves do: crap in a plastic bag, tie it shut and throw it out the window. :mad:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I'm reeeeeeeeeeally tempted to google The Bristol Stool Chart but I'm currently munching on a couple of Viscount Mints and I know the beautiful sweet mint taste of them will forever be replaced if I do.

Here's a Bristol Stool Chart cake:

416506.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

RayM wrote: »

416506.jpg

wtf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

RayM wrote: »

416506.jpg

Who da funk would want that on a cake. But whilst I am quite familiar with the Bristol Stool Chart, and most bodily fluids don't bother me, I am trying to eat my dinner.

:mad: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Who da funk would want that on a cake. But whilst I am quite familiar with the Bristol Stool Chart, and most bodily fluids don't bother me, I am trying to eat my dinner.

:mad: :p

Wouldn't put me off. A cake's a cake as far as I'm concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I'm calling shìt on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

General taxi warning alert issued.

Advertisement