Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a type that finds you attractive?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

In my mind, you're Bricktop from Snatch. :)

In my mind,you're snatch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Attached women tell me I'm wonderful. Single women can take or leave me. Usually the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Demforeigners

A couple of psychos but mostly sound girls that I fell out with after a while. Tbh I've thrown away a lot of potentially amazing relationships due to my own mental baggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Incredibly posh birds for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Tradesmen and smug intellects.

What an odd mix!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭Dezekota

Busty blonde haired cougars

But I'm a magnet for most women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Fcuk all no one apart from the wife. And even that baffles me - I'm good looking(I actually am), I'm tall, I'm dark, but I have the personality of a workaholic psycho Borg. Even I'm not that attracted to me. Maybe love is blind. TBTG.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Incredibly posh birds for some reason.

Oh and North Indian girls for some reason. Specifically north Indian for some reason. They're very attractive people though.

Advertisement