Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a type that finds you attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭daheff

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Who the hell are Howard and Bernadette?

I love Bernadette....and Penny......not so much the rest of them!

for me...hasnt been in a few years...but when i was younger (before the OH) it was nearly always the slightly needy overweight crazy girl. Then OH came along....Now its nobody :mad: never know what you have until its gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

I attract weirdos and auld fellas old enough to be my grandad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

neverever1 wrote: »
    What do submissive men look for? I'm only familiar with submissive women, I don't know how that'd work for men.

let the woman go on top and ride the mickey off me. Or my personal favourite is to be wanked and spanked at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 864 ✭✭✭neverever1

let the woman go on top and ride the mickey off me. Or my personal favourite is to be wanked and spanked at the same time.

Unfollow thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Black women mostly for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Oruam

HenryHill wrote: »
    Girls aged 21,22. Im 31
    And what's wrong with that? Some friends of mine (female ones) whilst at university had boyfriends 10 years older than them. I think they're still together. 
    Also one of my uncles was almost 10 years older than my aunt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Jrop wrote: »
    I attract weirdos and auld fellas old enough to be my grandad
    Weirdos and auld fellas eh? Two for two...

tumblr_n0fthsDjWW1ry9sz6o1_500.gif

Actually that's creepy as feck. :eek::D

I do have a certain demographic alright. Funny enough the opposite of yourself Jrop. Weirdos and young wans. :) Well sort of. Alternative types of women, "hippie chicks", bi, even mostly gay women a major trend for some reason. "Girly" women, nope. Nor the "husband seekers migrating to the 'burbs" type. Not a shock, I'd hardly be husband material. Generally "oddballs", which is not necessarily a bad trend TBH. For me anyway. I prefer oddball folks in general.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Wibbs wrote: »
    Weirdos and auld fellas eh? Two for two...

tumblr_n0fthsDjWW1ry9sz6o1_500.gif

Actually that's creepy as feck. :eek::D

I do have a certain demographic alright. Funny enough the opposite of yourself Jrop. Weirdos and young wans. :) Well sort of. Alternative types of women, "hippie chicks", bi, even mostly gay women a major trend for some reason. "Girly" women, nope. Nor the "husband seekers migrating to the 'burbs" type. Not a shock, I'd hardly be husband material. Generally "oddballs", which is not necessarily a bad trend TBH. For me anyway. I prefer oddball folks in general.

Do they tend to come with an extra helping of vegenism and blue hair :/

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭unfortunately

Nerdy guys I have noticed a bit - online dating - they see me wearing glasses and think I'm a cute nerdy guy too. I didn't think I was a nerd - I hate all that comics and superhero film rubbish, don't care for Star wars though I like science and hate sport. I never considered myself a nerd cos I don't obsess over a single topic, TV show or such. I think it's 90% the glasses.

My first bf and all his friends were really into all these comics and nerdy shows, and I was mostly silent missing all their references; was never gonna work. Now I have a bf who likes sciencey things but not superheros. He still prefers me in glasses though:cool:

Okay maybe I am a nerd in denial. :O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Do they tend to come with an extra helping of vegenism and blue hair :/
    Not so much blue hair TW, though piercings rather than tattoos seem to be more in play. And yep a couple of vegans in the mix. I did take a pretty full on vegan/PETA type GF with me flyfishing on a few occasions. After the first couple of trips my success rate, or lack thereof made her quite happy. The wagon. :D

Though she did come away with a better grasp of how sometimes people like myself, the "enemy", often had a better understanding and informed respect for the environment than many of her fellow "activists" in kind. My sport/hobby/madness/crushing failure required a clean environment and she got that. Had some fantastic convos over the subject actually. And she had a lovely bottom too. She would not say the same of me. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Sexy nerdy women are usually the first ones to make a beeline for me. I look rough as f*ck,with an accent to match,the woman I'm with now is a well educated slim brunette with glasses. We have a little girl together. It suits me fine though,because that's the type I like.Her predecessor,my sons ma was similar,except with dark reddish hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Its an interesting topic actually! I think I attract the total opposite of the type I'm into. :(
    I tend to attract male gym bunnies who don't have a single blade of hair on their bodies apart from their immaculately coiffed heads(which sadly, said barnetts tend to be keeping warm empty shells :D).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭Sosurface

Oul quare wans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

When I was younger it was always tall men, I'm quite petite. They treated me like some sort of little doll, no voice or brain of my own. Nowadays, I'm an ould wan, so no-one bothers!

Its an interesting topic actually! I think I attract the total opposite of the type I'm into. :(
    I tend to attract male gym bunnies who don't have a single blade of hair on their bodies apart from their immaculately coiffed heads(which sadly, said barnetts tend to be keeping warm empty shells :D).
    Like my post above,the old adage that 'opposites attract' seems to be more than an old wives tale.I look and sound like a scumbag(by which I mean an inner city accent that people automatically judge),but my missis sounds and looks like a librarian.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Like my post above,the old adage that 'opposites attract' seems to be more than an old wives tale.I look and sound like a scumbag(by which I mean an inner city accent that people automatically judge),but my missis sounds and looks like a librarian.

I wish that it were :D
    I look like the type that the guys I describe generally go for.....look, being the operative word. They assume I'm "one of them, one of them".
    I "look" like one of them, I'm not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,335 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I find as I get older the less I'm interested in 'good looking' people, whatever that means, and see the whole package, the personalty etc. And who doesn't like a good package?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I only seem to attract the really old men..I genuinely think that my own age ( which is late middle age anyway 😀) seem to only look from afar and my so called friends say that I'm intimidating looking ffs.

As I was leaving a pub last week a fella older than my dad grabbed my arm and said that he wished he was taller so that I'd fall in love with him 😭...in the shop the other day another oul fella was giving out to me for buying cigarettes and then he came over to me in the carpark admiring my car and wheel's and commented that I had no rings on but I'd get a man because of my car..where the hell are the hot older unattached men ffs 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Eastern European, Indian, Middle Eastern and African men, very rarely would I find an Irish guy gawking at me or chatting me up

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

Weirdos
    Talkers and nice guys that I have no interest in
    Spanish guys
    A guys usually ten years younger than me...

It's the cheeky Irish oneswith lots of charm that I fall for that usually break my heart so that's why I decided to become celibate lol

I could not be happier

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    where the hell are the hot older unattached men ffs 😀

Languishing in the fiery depths of hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Colser wrote: »
    I only seem to attract the really old men..I genuinely think that my own age ( which is late middle age anyway 😀) seem to only look from afar and my so called friends say that I'm intimidating looking ffs.

As I was leaving a pub last week a fella older than my dad grabbed my arm and said that he wished he was taller so that I'd fall in love with him 😭...in the shop the other day another oul fella was giving out to me for buying cigarettes and then he came over to me in the carpark admiring my car and wheel's and commented that I had no rings on but I'd get a man because of my car..where the hell are the hot older unattached men ffs 😀

Older chaps, hmm, I have a few much older male friends who made it clear in a polite way that they are fond of me in more than just a friendly way. I call them the Silver Foxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Boom_Bap wrote:
    Only my mom tells me I'm beautiful.

She says the same to me too....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭sjb25

idnkph wrote: »
    She says the same to me too....

Boom

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fP9pWYPiJv4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭biscuithead

Gay men seem to love me for some reason
    But as a keen vagina enthusiast, that's of very little use to me:mad:

Now must dash, have to get my assless chaps back from the dry cleaners.

Shouldn't you be sb "quare" pants?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭biscuithead

You've explained how you sound like a scumbag. Could you elaborate on how you look like a scumbag? Broken nose and neck tattoos? Tracksuit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Won't lie, Harry sounds intriguing

You've explained how you sound like a scumbag. Could you elaborate on how you look like a scumbag? Broken nose and neck tattoos? Tracksuit?

No tattoos neck or otherwise,havnt worn a tracksuits since school.I dress fairly well,I like to think so anyways.No air max or stripey jumpers.Nose has took a few taps over the years,I'm thin on top so I have to keep my hair fairly tight otherwise it looks ridiculous,but unfortunately I've lots of scars on my head. I've often been refused service from bars etc with the excuse that I have 'too much drink taken' even though I wouldn't have a drop of drink in me.Little things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Wibbs wrote: »

I like feminine petite "girly" women myself but I've always attracted the complete opposite. Some real oddballs too, from religious fanatics to drug users to whale kissing tree huggers. Granted I'd be a bit of an oddball myself in that the thought of going to a girls parents house to drink cups of tay is my idea of hell. I find the whole family involvement thing to be really suffocating. I think it was you that referenced the Denny sausages ad before. That sort of thing. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

No tattoos neck or otherwise,havnt worn a tracksuits since school.I dress fairly well,I like to think so anyways.No air max or stripey jumpers.Nose has took a few taps over the years,I'm thin on top so I have to keep my hair fairly tight otherwise it looks ridiculous,but unfortunately I've lots of scars on my head. I've often been refused service from bars etc with the excuse that I have 'too much drink taken' even though I wouldn't have a drop of drink in me.Little things like that.

In my mind, you're Bricktop from Snatch. :)

Advertisement