Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Into final few hours here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Into final few hours here
    Not soon enough!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Laters

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm tempted to go in tomorrow just for the air conditioning!

Were all going with you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I need tea, but so warm.. I'd whinge about anything :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Were all going with you!

Well you're in Cork too so you can come along!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I need tea, but so warm.. I'd whinge about anything :o

Have your tea and stop whinging :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Have your tea and stop whinging :P

Charming!. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Charming!. :eek:

Could say I'm a Prince :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Could say I'm a Prince :pac::pac::pac::pac:

More likely not to!.

• Advertisement

howdy gang

Sir Teddington :D

Countess Grem, fancy meeting you here.

Countess :eek: ah feck, do i have to wear a dress?

You can wear what you like & send any of the underlings who cast aspersions into the brig.

Phew, i was never a dress type person..

Phew, i was never a dress type person..

Going naked is also an option!

Only if ye all want to be blinded :o

Only if ye all want to be blinded :o

Ah now, the human body is a beautiful thing :)

me either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well you're in Cork too so you can come along!

*High fives*

Woo I'm free!.

*Peeks in*

*Peeks in*

*chases you away*

*chases you away*

Gah :eek:

Gah :eek:

*lures you back in with sweeties*

*lures you back in with sweeties*

Dastardly!

Few tense games of scrabble have been had hee hee!

Yo Lair. Laters Lair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Ah now, the human body is a beautiful thing :)

maybe tis maybe tisn't Ted YNWA is one of the latter, even the local dogs run a mile if he is out getting an al over tan. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement