Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafes and laptops/tablets???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I actually personally couldn't bring a laptop to a cafe and be able to be productive with all the distractions/small space environment.
    Same thing on a train table top. Can never understand that.

To thine own self be true

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I'd say it's more that people get told they should use mac for certain work and they feel they'll work more if they enjoy using their device.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

I'd say it's more that people get told they should use mac for certain work and they feel they'll work more if they enjoy using their device.

I just made the switch. TBH - Skype is a huge part of my work, and it's absurd that the Skype app on MacOS is 100 times nbetter than the one for Windows, especially as Microsoft own Skype! Not everyone with a Macbook is a wanker.

It's more so the people who buy a Macbook Pro to browse Facebook who are like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

of course .. they should cover the mac up with wrapping paper just incase anyone notices.

Especially if it gets up the noses of those who get irrationally irate at what other people have and decide to do which has zero impact on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭sporina

as the OP I just want to say that the brand of gadget is irrelevant here..

I am talking about people on gadgets.. regardless of brand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

A website has made binaural recordings of a coffee shop to allow someone feel they are there. They claim it helps with productivity.

https://coffitivity.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Or have to use everywhere to justify the price they paid for it? :o

Advertisement