Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams - Do you be dreaming?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I rarely go a night without dreaming vividly. Most they're grand but I do get horrible ones as well where I'm glad to wake up but am quite shaken when I do. I used to often wake screaming but that's rare now.

I won't give details for fear they'll be "analysed"!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I do be dreaming about once a week so I do.

I like it. My dead dad and grand dad usually make a cameo appearance. And I get to drive space ships.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

I don't dream at all, watching too much soap opera can cause excessive dreaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Prime Irish Beef

LordSutch wrote: »
    I do be.

Doobeedoobeedooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Frogscotch wrote: »
    I do that nearly every day. It's ok when it's just a conversation but worse when I'm yelling and swearing and have to finish. My kids have quite a vocabulary these days.

:D Brilliant! I'm not alone in this after all!

Murder, isn't it. Laying there, running off at the mouth as ye mind groans and thinks, " Here I go again! "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

I just have banal dreams about everyday events happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭garyskeepers

Any cool dreamy dreams? Or bizarre ones. Or any ones.

If i was to answer that question honestly, i would be either locked up, or executed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

You feel wounded by something and can't escape from it in your mind. You possibly have done great things but can't see it and judge yourself. You find it hard to get solace from things you found maybe in the past. You feel lost and don't know a way out. You are only trapped within your own ideals and are not judged only for what you see yourself. You might be wound up too much before sleep thus creating tension in your sleeping life. You are not even hiding from people, you are very open but sometimes think you should be even more open. The issue is in the judgement, you need to stop being hard on yourself. Good luck :)

Thanks for your analysis, it's certainly interesting to ponder! :)
    Anything to lessen those dreams! :(

Advertisement