Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apollo Saturn V - Wow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I still have my Saturn V in the box upstairs and I don't see me getting it built this side of January so I'm going to move it on now.

If anyone is interested in it send me a PM and you can have it for cost price, I'm not looking to make anything off it and I'd prefer to see someone who will actually enjoy the build get it than someone on Adverts who'd just try flip it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭Tefral

I built my one, im usually into the Technics sets but I have to say I love this set. Its also pretty big!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

This is an unbelievable set IMO. So detailed and the build is very, very clever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I still have my Saturn V in the box upstairs and I don't see me getting it built this side of January so I'm going to move it on now.

If anyone is interested in it send me a PM and you can have it for cost price, I'm not looking to make anything off it and I'd prefer to see someone who will actually enjoy the build get it than someone on Adverts who'd just try flip it.

Fair play to you. I got this a month or so ago for myself and one for my nephew for Christmas. Fantastic kit. Attention to detail is amazing, from the two-tone support interior invisible once built to the fact it's 1969 pieces (Although mine had a few extra small pieces). Think I might take it apart again just to rebuild.

My advice is to take emmetkenny up on his offer (And don't be a tool and resell it).

Fair play to you. I got this a month or so ago for myself and one for my nephew for Christmas. Fantastic kit. Attention to detail is amazing, from the two-tone support interior invisible once built to the fact it's 1969 pieces (Although mine had a few extra small pieces). Think I might take it apart again just to rebuild.

My advice is to take emmetkenny up on his offer (And don't be a tool and resell it).

I'll end up re buying myself at some stage but I know someone might need one for Christmas and it's hard to know how many Lego will get back into stock before then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mine is still in the box. Just need time to build it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Mine is still in the box. Just need time to build it!

Likewise. I'm saving it now for Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I was in the Lego store in London today and they had a good few of these in stock. Hopefully that's a sign they'll be coming back online soon.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Lego shop is accepting backorders, to ship by Dec 5

https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/LEGO-NASA-Apollo-Saturn-V-21309

The OH has mine ordered for Xmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

in stock john lewis uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭WildWater

Ordered one today to ship by Dec 14. Cashed in my VIP points so I got it on the cheap. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Trying to order one. Keeps saying no delivery to a po box!

Daisy 55 wrote: »
    Trying to order one. Keeps saying no delivery to a po box!

Do you not have a non-PO Box address that you can have it shipped to?

I just have a regular address. Not a po box!
    Is there a trick to this?

I just have a regular address. Not a po box!
    Is there a trick to this?

Order off the Irish store?

Yes
    Has a little tricolour at the top!

Have you ordered from the site before? It shouldn't be a problem. Check how you have your address entered.

No, first time customer! My address is in correctly. Just won't go to payment. Keeps jumping up top post box warning.

Well that's odd. It should work. Try logging out and back in again. When I was trying to cash in my VIP points earlier it didn't work. Logged out and back in and hey presto.

Sorted! Was using auto fill and it didn't like it.
    Delighted! Will be one happy son on Christmas morning!
    Thanks boardsies!

• Advertisement

Great.

So, if you've ordered one recently, do you think it will arrive before Christmas?!

So, if you've ordered one recently, do you think it will arrive before Christmas?!
    I only ordered mine yesterday and it said ship by the 14th. If it ships by then it will be here. In my case, I've yet to decide if this is a gift for me or for my son :) So, if it doesn't come in time for Christmas then I guess it will have to be a gift for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Ordered the Saturn V last week and received notice that it was shipped yesterday. :D

Sleepy wrote: »
    Ordered the Saturn V last week and received notice that it was shipped yesterday. :D

Remember no sneaky building before Christmas morning :D

Mine has shipped. Woo hoo. We have liftoff.

Mine too!

Sleepy, how long did it take between shipping and delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

6 days I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

For those who've built theirs..how long did it take?

Advertisement