Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer lingus apprenticeship 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nineteen99

When do yous think we should hear back ?

Well it was ages before we heard back the other times so I'd say it will be a few more weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mmcgonigle249

Nineteen99 wrote: »
    Well it was ages before we heard back the other times so I'd say it will be a few more weeks.

I did read on the aer lingus website that the interviews are help on the first week of july.

By any chance did anyone apply to stobart airs apprenticeship too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Stevieharte21

Heard back today, have another assessment on July 4th or 6th haven't received the email yet. Anyone know what it entails?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mmcgonigle249

Heard back today, have another assessment on July 4th or 6th haven't received the email yet. Anyone know what it entails?

I think that's the final interview and/or group activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 D.Kissane

Well , ive an interview for the 4th of july, is the centre in dublin or elsewhere have not received an email as of yet

• Advertisement
Advertisement