Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mel B- accused of sexual mishaps-plied an 18 y o with alcohol in order to fornicate

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The three of them sound well matched.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

PREG1967 wrote: »
    Apparently she also 'plied' stripper Siara Dianda with drugs and alcohol siara claims she enjoyed a raucous night out at a strip joint in Sydney’s Kings Cross before taking part in a threesome with the former couple

I thought this was in relation to Adele cause you quoted a post about Adele. Was awful confused for a minute!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 242 ✭✭PREG1967

neonsofa wrote: »
    I thought this was in relation to Adele cause you quoted a post about Adele. Was awful confused for a minute!

No update on Adeles indiscretions now 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

No update on Adeles indiscretions now 😬

But more importantly is she A list or what?

neonsofa wrote: »
    But more importantly is she A list or what?

We'll have no more bashing on this thread

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

"Adult consents to a shag with another adult after a bit of a mad night out"

The horror.

Happens in every town in Ireland every weekend and some of even manage to hold on to supermacs snackbox throughout the shag. Now that's newsworthy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Mel has stated that her abusive ex used to force her to engage in stuff like this. I'm guessing she didn't argue for fear of getting a beating, again. I'm not even vaguely comfortable with the slant that is being put on this by the tabloids. Her partner was a douchebag who beat her, demeaned her and forced her to engage in threesomes. The focus ought to be on him.

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Mel has stated that her abusive ex used to force her to engage in stuff like this. I'm guessing she didn't argue for fear of getting a beating, again. I'm not even vaguely comfortable with the slant that is being put on this by the tabloids. Her partner was a douchebag who beat her, demeaned her and forced her to engage in threesomes. The focus ought to be on him.

Slavery ugh? Men are filth

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Beyondgone wrote: »

I wasn't aware of that. The whole thing is a bit sordid but must be particularly horrible for her.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I wasn't aware of that. The whole thing is a bit sordid but must be particularly horrible for her.

He's had previous convictions for similar with a previous partner. This is mud-slinging in a nasty divorce.

Fair play to her for leaving him. And my opinion of her has actually gone up for being brave enough to finally call his bluff on the threats to expose her 'secrets'. As long as the people are of age and consenting fully, she can ride who she likes IMO.

• Advertisement

Neyite wrote: »
    He's had previous convictions for similar with a previous partner. This is mud-slinging in a nasty divorce.

Fair play to her for leaving him. And my opinion of her has actually gone up for being brave enough to finally call his bluff on the threats to expose her 'secrets'. As long as the people are of age and consenting fully, she can ride who she likes IMO.
    Can you post links about his convictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

9c3a8e18-8b68-4d0e-8e21-608771d5eeec.jpg?interpolation=progressive-bicubic&output-quality=90

Crab paste stew, ye bastid...

This also give new meaning to their lyrics: 'if you want to be my lover you gotta get with my friends'

if you want to be my lover you gotta get with my friends

Can you post links about his convictions?

Tabloid I'm afraid, but here you go:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/stephen-belafontes-shocking-violent-past-10073392

If you google Stephen Belafonte previous convictions there are lots of links to celeb sites and various tabloids stating the same thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/stephen-belafontes-shocking-violent-past-10073392

If you google Stephen Belafonte previous convictions there are lots of links to celeb sites and various tabloids stating the same thing.

"Stephen Belafonte's shocking violent past as a bully who beat a duck to death"

The LA Times refers to a conviction in 2003 for domestic violence when he received a jail sentence that was reduced to community service...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-mel-b-stephen-belafonte-restraining-order-divorce-20170405-story.html

Slavery ugh? Men are filth

No. Just yer man she married.

This.
    He allegedly repeatedly threatened to ruin her public image if she stepped out of line. Guess he wasn't just threatening. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Teddington Cuddlesworth

The LA Times refers to a conviction in 2003 for domestic violence when he received a jail sentence that was reduced to community service...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-mel-b-stephen-belafonte-restraining-order-divorce-20170405-story.html

The LA times is about as reputable as the national enquirer...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭anewme

"Stephen Belafonte's shocking violent past as a bully who beat a duck to death"

I always believe that someone who abuses animals has serious issues.

His brother claims that he saw him punch Mel B's dog full force in the ribs and laughat the distressed animal.

Jeremiah claimed: “I saw him punch Lord in the ribs full force with all of his strength.

“The dog collapsed and had no breath and was crying. He was standing there laughing. It made me feel ill.

He was also convicted of battering his ex and given a year suspended sentence but made complete a year long domestic abuse program.

This is not tabloid crap- he was convicted of battery.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3290158/ex-lover-of-mel-bs-husband-stephen-belafonte-reveals-his-violent-evil-past/

As well as lying that his father is Harry Belafonte (he isn't)

It's also very telling that Mel B was isolated for years from her Mother and family in the U.K. due to this man. That's typical controlling behaviour. It took her Fathers death to reconcile them and once reconciled , she seems to have the support to get out of this relationship. I think the timing is very telling.

The LA times is about as reputable as the national enquirer...

Maybe...but it's carried in a slew of newspapers. Granted, none are exactly the Times...but it's hardly the news that papers of substance really carry. She has deposed to it, which doesn't mean per se it happened, but obviously it's rather foolish to swear to something that can't be backed up. If it is all a lie by her, his replying affidavit will point to the lie and the Courts will be very unhappy with her, so it would be a spectacular own goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

How do you classify a 'wannabe singer' surely one is a singer by the act of singing?

How do you classify a 'wannabe singer' surely one is a singer by the act of singing?

They are a spice girl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I think they might mean the singer who sang the song, "Wannabe", one of the biggest pop songs of the 90's, the one that launched the Spice Girls career.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I know I've been beaten too this but...

I tried this and got dumped, stupid pop culture peer pressure.

As you can see though - they've always liked them younger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Her former nanny must be short on cash.

Advertisement