Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mel B- accused of sexual mishaps-plied an 18 y o with alcohol in order to fornicate

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Nearly every date I have ever been on has involved buying each other drinks Or pli-ing each other with alcohol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 242 ✭✭PREG1967

Winterlong wrote: »
    Nearly every date I have ever been on has involved buying each other drinks Or pli-ing each other with alcohol.
    in these islands many of us wouldnt get past the second date without booze, ply is such a tabloid dirty word though, TV3 is the Irish version of the Sun or Daily mail imo

PREG1967 wrote: »
    another person selling their story about a z list celeb...

I think anyone who refers to any of the Spice Girls as Z list kinda missed the 90s.

They weren't exactly my cup of tea...but they were nothing short of a phenomenon. Would you say Adele was Z list? Because the album sales were comparable.

I think anyone who refers to any of the Spice Girls as Z list kinda missed the 90s.

They weren't exactly my cup of tea...but they were nothing short of a phenomenon. Would you say Adele was Z list? Because the album sales were comparable.
    Adele has a v good voice

Adele has a v good voice

The Spice Girls were the biggest British pop export since the Beatles and were the poster act for 1990s British youth culture and that (awful) Cool Britannia phase.

• Advertisement

Adele has a v good voice

Apparently she also 'plied' stripper Siara Dianda with drugs and alcohol siara claims she enjoyed a raucous night out at a strip joint in Sydney’s Kings Cross before taking part in a threesome with the former couple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

She isnt Z-list! C/B (lol) list maybe.

The Spice Girls were the biggest British pop export since the Beatles and were the poster act for 1990s British youth culture and that (awful) Cool Britannia phase.

Imho the 1990s were the best of times … until the Spice Girls ruined everything but each to their own Conor man

Apparently she also 'plied' stripper Siara Dianda with drugs and alcohol siara claims she enjoyed a raucous night out at a strip joint in Sydney’s Kings Cross before taking part in a threesome with the former couple

A stripper took part in a threesome because she was "plied" with alcohol and drugs?

I'm thinking a stripper may not be totally innocent about sex, raucous nights, the effects of alcohol etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,262 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

A stripper took part in a threesome because she was "plied" with alcohol and drugs?

I'm thinking a stripper may not be totally innocent about sex, raucous nights, the effects of alcohol etc.

So because of her profession she deserves what she gets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Change the title to z list celeb

• Administrators Posts: 13,804 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

siara claims she enjoyed a raucous night out at a strip joint in Sydney’s Kings Cross before taking part in a threesome with the former couple

What's the problem?

Imho the 1990s were the best of times … until the Spice Girls ruined everything but each to their own Conor man

Pointing out that the Spice Girls sold as many as Adele and were the biggest export since the Beatles doesn't mean I like them at all.

In fact, the only admiration expressed here was you. For Adele.

You think the Spice Girls were so huge that they ruined an entire decade...but you think that's the Z list?

pjohnson wrote: »
    So because of her profession she deserves what she gets?

What she got? She wasn't raped. She got drugs and alcohol and enjoyed a night out and participated in a threesome. I'm merely pointing out that a stripper may have heard of those things before and is hardly an unsuspecting innocent.

Pointing out that the Spice Girls sold as many as Adele and were the biggest export since the Beatles doesn't mean I like them at all.

In fact, the only admiration expressed here was you. For Adele.

You think the Spice Girls were so huge that they ruined an entire decade...but you think that's the Z list?
    Ah let me have my moment in the sun until the paperazzi catch up with me for crimes against p list celebs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I hate when celebrities are defined by letters of the alphabet. It must be so demeaning for them.

PARlance wrote: »
    I hate when celebrities are defined by letters of the alphabet. It must be so demeaning for them.

Sorry Pee-list celeb is everybody unoffended now can we discuss the issues?

Mel B is a fox. Why would she need to ply anyone with alcohol?!

Cougar at this point surely

Sorry Pee-list celeb is everybody unoffended now can we discuss the issues?

But you made their celebrity status part of the issue!

In fact, this thread wouldn't exist except for the celebrity status, or your rating of it, of the person involved. The thread is not 18 year old had sex, it's 18 year old had sex with (insert letter) list celebrity.

• Advertisement

But you made their celebrity status part of the issue!

In fact, this thread wouldn't exist except for the celebrity status, or your rating of it, of the person involved. The thread is not 18 year old had sex, it's 18 year old had sex with (insert letter) list celebrity.

Thats like saying sexual grooming wouldnt exist if it wasnt for adam johnson or jimmy saville

• Registered Users Posts: 23,262 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Thats like saying sexual grooming wouldnt exist if it wasnt for adam johnson or jimmy saville

Would Adam Johnson be a W-List?

pjohnson wrote: »
    Would Adam Johnson be a W-List?
    Z list for sure as he meets the main criteria -lies about sleeping with other lowly listed celebs

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434252/amp/Adam-Johnson-lies-sleeping-television-stars.html

• Administrators Posts: 13,804 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I don't think grooming or sexual mishap is the accusation here. I think it's she says/she says. One says the other (Nanny) is a homewrecker, the other says she (Mel B) encouraged it and participated.

Whoah, it's not the same as their offences at all. Why do you refer to them?

They broke the law. There is no suggestion Mel B did. There is no suggestion the nanny did not consent to either the drink or the sex.

Whoah, it's not the same as their offences at all. Why do you refer to them?

They broke the law. There is no suggestion Mel B did. There is no suggestion the nanny did not consent to either the drink or the sex.

You speak of 'their offences' comparative to 'her offences' which is implied in your comparative tone! So you must feel she carried out an offence of some kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

I'll bet her minge is kicking out a right pong after all these sexual shenanigans.

You speak of 'their offences' comparative to 'her offences' which is implied in your comparative tone! So you must feel she carried out an offence of some kind

Um...we can check back through the posts but willing to bet you introduced there names, and you are now trying to pull back from the inference. There is no suggestion of grooming here, the nanny was an adult who made a decision to take alcohol and participate in sex. She's an adult. Do you think adults should be absolved of personal responsibility?

Um...we can check back through the posts but willing to bet you introduced there names, and you are now trying to pull back from the inference. There is no suggestion of grooming here, the nanny was an adult who made a decision to take alcohol and participate in sex. She's an adult. Do you think adults should be absolved of personal responsibility?
    I was making a comparison to other celebs in the news this w/e, you are the one who was celeb bashing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

9c3a8e18-8b68-4d0e-8e21-608771d5eeec.jpg?interpolation=progressive-bicubic&output-quality=90

Advertisement