Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Stats

Options
2»

Comments

antodeco wrote: »
    Pfft. You're all newbs to me

You've been here 15 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Ah sure look I was trying to be modest. I have a face like a crinkly tablecloth but make the best of it.

Lying again.. you've a face Marilyn would be proud of. :cool:

I remember the days before Devore had depression ffs.. I blame ye lot. Ye drove him to it. Headwreckers one and all.

Beyondgone wrote: »
    I remember the days before Devore had depression ffs.. I blame ye lot. Ye drove him to it. Headwreckers one and all.

You are only here a few months :p

It is an interesting one though. I'd be curious about the overall demographic of the place. There are at least two under 17's and I'd say there's quite a good number of 65+.
    The rest of us probably fall somewhere in the 30 - 40 bracket.

Something else curious would be the reasons why people use the site. How many want information only, who wants an escape, who is lonely, that kind of thing

You are only here a few months :p

It is an interesting one though. I'd be curious about the overall demographic of the place. There are at least two under 17's and I'd say there's quite a good number of 65+.

Something else curious would be the reasons why people use the site. How many want information only, who wants an escape, who is lonely, that kind of thing

Some of us are just eejits looking for a bit of craic. Not me obviously. I'm very serious and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The good old days. I remember when it was all fields and people blasted your Ma with p1ss on dial-up. Very slowly. And usually met up for pints later to complain about upload speeds..and when Wibbs was a mazda rotary fanboy. Or was that the other Rammstein fan and I'm gone doddery?? Jasus..I think it was.. :o My apologies Wibbs! KKkitty still swims better than most Olympians.. in her line of work that's a given. She's a quiet hero. Boards has loads.

I'm a typical cat, I don't like water :D

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm a typical cat, I don't like water :D

If you didn't know me so well, nor I you, I'd almost believe you. :D

If you didn't know me so well, nor I you, I'd almost believe you. :D

Believe me :D I joined circa 2011 so posters like Pighead and starbelgrade were at the pinnacle of their fame on here. I remember laughing so much at the posts in AH especially. So many posters gone who IMO were epic. Dudess was great too. Blasting em with piss while Yore Ma was giving out about how much you were spending on coke and hookers.

Believe me :D I joined circa 2011 so posters like Pighead and starbelgrade were at the pinnacle of their fame on here. I remember laughing so much at the posts in AH especially. So many posters gone who IMO were epic. Dudess was great too. Blasting em with piss while Yore Ma was giving out about how much you were spending on coke and hookers.

You and me had a lot of PM exchanges. Believe it or not. Once upon a time, we confided.:cool:

You and me had a lot of PM exchanges. Believe it or not. Once upon a time, we confided.:cool:

OK I'm a bit freaked out now!! Who were you?

• Advertisement

Beyond gone.
    Relax the cacks, we only ever skitted and had the craic! Back in the day.

Do you know any old leathery faced gits?

Do you know any old leathery faced gits?

In real life yes. On here no!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Nooooopppppee

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I've been here a while. Joined whilst in college but I'm far from the longest one here. The closing and reopening of accounts makes it a bit difficult to tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Lying again.. you've a face Marilyn would be proud of. :cool:

Manson?

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Manson?

Ahem!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Kitty has the only stat that matters.

KK. 36

Cork. 30

Tipp. 27