Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Stats

Options
  • 21-04-2017 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭

From time to time I've wondered who the oldest active poster here, most thanked post to date, youngest active poster now and apart from the founders of Boards who's the poster who's here​ the longest? Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

KKkitty wrote: »
    From time to time I've wondered who the oldest active poster here, most thanked post to date, youngest active poster now and apart from the founders of Boards who's the poster who's here​ the longest? Anyone know?

Ii think Persepoly is the oldest, think she's 87?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Afaik it is findable on the the full site....I only use the mobile site as laptops are for old people

(Unless you use a computer for work...but then maybe you shouldn't be on boards??)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Wibbs is part of the furniture at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am definitely the youngest poster (in my house).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Wibbs is a whippersnapper. He's an interesting, funny, usually clever whippersnapper. But the point stands. He likes Mazdas ffs. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Pfft. You're all newbs to me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Wibbs is a whippersnapper. He's an interesting, funny, usually clever whippersnapper. But the point stands. He likes Mazdas ffs. :rolleyes:

Wibbs is nearly eligible for the OAP tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Most arrogant poster was definitely Aonghus Von Bismarck. He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth though. I genuinely miss reading his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

antodeco wrote: »
    Oi!

:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Thinly veiled let's see how many forum vet's I can get to comment in my thread thread ;)

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    Oi!

:)

40 acres of magnolia don't make for a square foot of peuce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Srameen or Graces7 would be two of the eldest, at a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

don't know about the oldest etc, but the greatest has to be our old legend....feekymcgee :)

just look up the grinds teacher fancies me thread for our very own hero of the boards.

You'd probably need a lifeboat to know the answer to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

llort is the best, he had a really good run too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wibbs is a whippersnapper. He's an interesting, funny, usually clever whippersnapper. But the point stands. He likes Mazdas Hondas ffs. :rolleyes:
    FFS yourself BG. Mazda? What the actual f... You think so little of me? At least get my focus of insanity right. :D Sounds like I may know you in the Real World, as only a mate of mine would make such an egregious suggestion. Or use the word "egregious".
    #woodworm.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Thinly veiled let's see how many forum vet's I can get to comment in my thread thread ;)

I'm not like that at all. Sometimes a poster may say something which gets me thinking about the status of the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

And didn't mikemac1 leave us before he got to the 100,000 post mark. He was really close to it and all.

Wibbs wrote: »
    FFS yourself BG. Mazda? What the actual f... You think so little of me? At least get my focus of insanity right. :D Sounds like I may know you in the Real World, as only a mate of mine would make such an egregious suggestion. Or use the word "egregious".

#woodworm.

Oh you big bloody cissy! Honda fanboy now! All them years you said I was a fool with my B18 civics..:pac: You bored everyone senseless with your bloody RX.. despite all evidence to the contrary that Honda ruled.. :D Yeah.. anyway...carry on.. Honda lad..

heldel00 wrote: »
    Most arrogant poster was definitely Aonghus Von Bismarck. He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth though. I genuinely miss reading his posts.

He didn't even come close to the arrogance of Frada, or the sarcy of Degsy, or the pure foolery of ..ah, I forget. I miss Lukesmom. She was cool in an odd way. Or Dudess.. so many names, so many memories.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭Allah snackbar

It looks like this thread could get embarrassingly cringey

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Oh you big bloody cissy! Honda fanboy now! All them years you said I was a fool with my B18 civics..:pac: You bored everyone senseless with your bloody RX.. despite all evidence to the contrary that Honda ruled.. :D Yeah.. anyway...carry on.. Honda lad..
    Oh BG you are so mistaking me for another. In fairness, us gobshítes can be easily confused and I can be a confusing gobshíte at the best of times. Call fool on a B18? Never. An RX? Never gonna happen Sir. I am neither a golfist, nor a beige bloused middle manager(or Mason). There's only so much middle aged I can handle.

Hang on BG, I'm not sure if this is more better suited to the Motors forum, or Personal Issues. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

the sarcy of Degsy,
    I miss oul Degsy I have to say. Genuinely nice guy IME. Among others.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Oh BG you are so mistaking me for another. In fairness, us gobsh?tes can be easily confused and I can be a confusing gobsh?te at the best of times. Call fool on a B18? Never. An RX? Never gonna happen Sir. I am neither a golfist, nor a beige bloused middle manager(or Mason). There's only so much middle aged I can handle.

Hang on BG, I'm not sure if this is more better suited to the Motors forum, or Personal Issues. :D

Starbelgrade. Need I say any more. I miss that lad. He was legend. I was proud to have him as a friend. Even if it was only virtual..:(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

antodeco wrote: »
    You are on 99,999 right now. Next post 100k. Make it a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Beyondgone wrote:
    He didn't even come close to the arrogance of Frada, or the sarcy of Degsy, or the pure foolery of ..ah, I forget. I miss Lukesmom. She was cool in an odd way. Or Dudess.. so many names, so many memories.

Dudess, sad day she left. Does she post here any more?
    watty was a mine of information.
    The Thunderdome of a Friday night. Ventured in there once or twice to be promptly fvcked out on my arse. Class.

Dudess, sad day she left. Does she post here any more?
    watty was a mine of information.
    The Thunderdome of a Friday night. Ventured in there once or twice to be promptly fvcked out on my arse. Class.

The good old days. I remember when it was all fields and people blasted your Ma with p1ss on dial-up. Very slowly. And usually met up for pints later to complain about upload speeds..and when Wibbs was a mazda rotary fanboy. Or was that the other Rammstein fan and I'm gone doddery?? Jasus..I think it was.. :o My apologies Wibbs! KKkitty still swims better than most Olympians.. in her line of work that's a given. She's a quiet hero. Boards has loads.

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Ii think Persepoly is the oldest, think she's 87?

How very dare you! At least give me the correct age. I am a sprightly 93!

:pac:

How very dare you! At least give me the correct age. I am a sprightly 93!

:pac:

Pffft! Liar! You're not a day over 80! Them hips don't lie.

• Advertisement

Pffft! Liar! You're not a day over 80! Them hips don't lie.

Ah sure look I was trying to be modest. I have a face like a crinkly tablecloth but make the best of it.

Advertisement