Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooter in Cleveland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Donald Trump... if he had been Muslim... f*king hell some people just can't give it a rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Totally tragic story this.

Nothing at all to do with US gun laws of course.

Freedom demands that you have the right to a gun to protect yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Gatling wrote: »
    Shooter Steve Stephens has committed suicide after a police chase earlier ,

Rot in hell scumbag

Charming!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

murpho999 wrote: »
    Charming!

I was been very polite

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'm disgusted that it's normal to watch some poor man (the victim)'s death almost like it's a form of entertainment, but glad the bas**** has left this world and can't harm anyone else.

• Advertisement

He was never going to get caught. He was never going to allow any form of justice. I wonder whether they'll find the supposed other bodies of people he killed or whether that was just idle sh1t.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Not to be insensitive to the victim, but a black man killing another black in America is hardly big news is it?

BLM certainly aren't interested in it, you can be sure of that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,642 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I'm disgusted that it's normal to watch some poor man (the victim)'s death almost like it's a form of entertainment

We are gradually moving toward a world where "The Running Man" will be a viewed as a factual documentary

Running_Man_Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Seemingly he was spotted going through a MacDonalds drive through. Fair play to the employee who phoned the police.

Advertisement