Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attack on Syrian refugee convoy bus

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

The dictators kept the whole place in check

It's chaos thanks to the US

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Dubh Linn

Who do you honestly think carried out this atrocity?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Dubh Linn wrote: »
    Your question may not be directed at me but the buses were carrying Shia civilians. Is it not obvious that the attack was carried out by western backed jihadists? This attack was 100% sectarian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

The rebels are Al Qaeda and should be stopped.

And isis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Makes me think the Gas attack was staged too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

It wasn't staged. It was just spun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭CoolHandBandit

I don't believe a word of it tbh. Assad had zero to gain from it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I don't believe a word of it tbh. Assad had zero to gain from it.
    Yeah, at first I was for it but looking at it now, I think the gas was on the ground and not from above. The US is lying about it. Assad had **** all to gain from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Yeah, at first I was for it but looking at it now, I think the gas was on the ground and not from above. The US is lying about it. Assad had **** all to gain from that.

whole thing reaks! starting to see a lot of reports from people on the ground that the populace are by and large in favour of assad, also a lot of dark stuff coming out of al nusra controlled areas about girls stopped from attending schools, music being banned, sharia law the only legal system in practice and shia's/christians being slaughtered...al nusra are far from the brave freedom fighters the us/media want us to believe they are!

Depp wrote: »
    whole thing reaks! starting to see a lot of reports from people on the ground that the populace are by and large in favour of assad, also a lot of dark stuff coming out of al nusra controlled areas about girls stopped from attending schools, music being banned, sharia law the only legal system in practice and shia's/christians being slaughtered...al nusra are far from the brave freedom fighters the us/media want us to believe they are!

Remember seeing some idiot on facebook a few months ago with a picture of one of the white helmets carrying some child from the rubble of a building and a caption along the lines of "Hero's do exist" :rolleyes: A lot of gullible people out there.

• Advertisement

Remember seeing some idiot on facebook a few months ago with a picture of one of the white helmets carrying some child from the rubble of a building and a caption along the lines of "Hero's do exist" :rolleyes: A lot of gullible people out there.

Dont even get me started on al-nusras propoganda corp

Dont even get me started on al-nusras propoganda corp

But but but Sky news told me they are heros?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Dont know where else to post this but I thought it was an interesting article on Syria.......make of it what you will...
    https://www.returnofkings.com/119115/6-questions-the-media-is-afraid-to-ask-about-syria

gitzy16v wrote: »
    Dont know where else to post this but I thought it was an interesting article on Syria.......make of it what you will...
    https://www.returnofkings.com/119115/6-questions-the-media-is-afraid-to-ask-about-syria

whole thing is a us backed islamist coup to topple a secular government, just like iraq, just like libya. What I cant figure out is what the us get out of it, is it just for the money spent on the military or is it something else, why are they trying so hard to topple secular governments in the region one by one and allowing islamism to take over?

whole thing is a us backed islamist coup to topple a secular government, just like iraq, just like libya. What I cant figure out is what the us get out of it, is it just for the money spent on the military or is it something else, why are they trying so hard to topple secular governments in the region one by one and allowing islamism to take over?

De-stabilise the EU???Keep the US as top dogs.
    Fcuked if I know....awful shady,shadowy goings on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭rwbug

Weird to think that in Sept 2001 Al-Quaeda took down the Twin Towers yet only 16 years later the Syrian government actively fighting Al-Quaeda (HTS,Al-Nusra) is being opposed by The West.

i8LIKrQ.jpg

rwbug wrote: »
    Weird to think that in Sept 2001 Al-Quaeda took down the Twin Towers yet only 16 years later the Syrian government actively fighting Al-Quaeda (HTS,Al-Nusra) is being opposed by The West.

None of it makes sense.....Assad is swapping civilians in rebel held areas for rebels with arms and prisoners but the media is saying he's killing civilians left,right and centre.
    Somebody is getting stitched up badly.
    Id love for someone to come up with a better plan for who's gonna run Syria once Assad gets removed,which is looking more and more likely.
    He's a bad bad man,no doubt but the alternative looks a whole lot worse,nobody has given a better alternative,there seems to be no plan other than remove Assad

None of it makes sense.....Assad is swapping civilians in rebel held areas for rebels with arms and prisoners but the media is saying he's killing civilians left,right and centre.
    Somebody is getting stitched up badly.
    Id love for someone to come up with a better plan for who's gonna run Syria once Assad gets removed,which is looking more and more likely.
    He's a bad bad man,no doubt but the alternative looks a whole lot worse,nobody has given a better alternative,there seems to be no plan other than remove Assad

At this stage the choice is assad or islamist fundamentalist terror groups. but for some reason everyone wants to go with the terrorists :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Dubh Linn wrote: »

CIA AND MOSSAD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

wakka12 wrote: »
    Wow, its just so strange when you think about how much humanity is developing in other ways but then theres so much stuff like this happening around the world too, may as well be 1900

Post of the day for me.
    You know I can't help it, even though it's really silly, but since the start of all these troubles, terror attacks etc... I have been thinking like a child "it's not fair, we were doing so well".

And we were, in my opinion, and from my limited Western perspective.
    People are turning to science more and religion less, and to me that was another age of enlightenment.
    People were trying to avoid wars, violence, and damage the planet less, while trying to fix previous damage, and improve lives not just for themselves, but also globally.

I know we can all be cynical and say : "yeah right, not so".
    But it kind of is, so, a bit.
    Except that now, the next idiotic wave of humanity is wrecking it all off again.

This new attack is so vile. These people were waiting ages to evacuate from what I gather. If it is indeed from rebels, suicide guy killed 4 of their own too, who were guarding the buses.
    I'd wait a bit before taking any news source as fact though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Gatling wrote: »
    Autopsies have proven sarin , russia has blocked a UN investigation that they called for themselves ,oddly russia didn't even condemn it ,

Which would suggest Assad and Putin don't want the truth to come out ,

So a Turkish doctor confirmed it was sarin and you blindly take this as the truth? :rolleyes: Even though you can't treat sarin victims wearing shorts and sandles (check the pictures of the first responders). Exposure to the victims would result to a slow and painful death. Either you're the biggest troll on Boards.ie or you're extremely gullible and brainwashed.

Try some critical thinking rather than swallowing everything that CNN etc is feeding you.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A mixture of ignoring mod warnings, conspiracy theories and off topic posts. Please use the general Syria thread, though that may not last either if this is anything to go by.

Closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It appears the other Syria thread is also closes, I believe there is one in the politics or politics cafe forum. Please read their charter before posting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement