Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 - the real truth

Options
13»

Comments

It was clearly Dar Adal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I'll list a few OP and it should be clear why people have their doubts.

Terrorists passports lying on the street below.
    Building 7 (like 50 stories) along with the Twin Towers fell in the controlled demolition manner.
    The BBC reporting Building 7 collapsing half an hour before it did. The third skyscraper to ever collapse from fire damage and the BBC predicted it.
    The Pentagon plane.
    The Pennsylvania plane disappearing into the ground.
    War game simulations that morning about planes hitting the Twin Towers.
    Bin Laden's plane only one to fly out of America later that day.
    The WTC insurance thing.
    The drama with the official report.
    So much planning and effort but then hit the towers before people get to work.
    Operation Northwoods detailed in the 60s a false flag operation including hijacking.
    etc.

I don't really care to be honest. But blindly labeling all conspiracy theorists as nuts is far more damaging than people believing something else happened. The last couple of weeks has been normal people being 100% conspiracy theorists regarding chemical weapons in Syria but once the issue is closer to home, doubting the official line is apparently mad.

The Pennsylvania plane crash is weird why there no pictures of the debris? Wreckage would be everywhere. Planes wreckage don't vanish into thin air from an impact.

9/11 is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Dubh Linn wrote: »
    I don't understand all these conspiracy theories.

The real truth of 9/11 was, 4 hijacked aircraft were flown into the WTC, Pentagon and a Pennsylvanian field.

That is the truth.

What makes people think different?

Is it just because of the shock of it all?

Could something like it ever happen again?

What are the most common conspiracy theories?

Is there any proof?

The bottom line, they are all UNTRUE.

You asked a question and then answered it yourself. Brilliant. Anyway, there's an entire sub-forum dedicated to 9/11 stuff here and shockingly it's in Conspiracy Theories. Who would've thunk it?!

Here's the link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1489

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

9/11 was a nice earner for some, for years. When the money stopped flowing from that, a handy global crash produced another wave of opportunities..that's eased off now..ergo moar war.syria NK et al. Greed is good and all that malarkey. No need for conspiracy theories or insults, it's just the way some echelons operate. Mainly because they can.

And while we're on the topic, I'd love some opinions on what "pizza" actually meant in those emails. Because they sure as hell weren't talking about food. Drugs or some political plays I'd guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

If I rearrange the letters in your name , I come up with the word "airmass".

No you don't , you get "Ram Ass I" .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

People are afraid to believe things like this happen, to the "greatest" country in the world and it happened outside of the control of the government, with little foreknowledge, who is elected to "protect" them.

It's a control thing and belief thing. Plenty of studies on it I'm sure.

Others are cooked up for money, to sell books and seminars etc - very much true for moon landing hoax peddlers.

learn_more wrote: »

Would "I ram ass" not be more logical? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,262 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

learn_more wrote: »

I RAM ASS

pjohnson wrote: »
    I RAM ASS

L :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

pjohnson wrote: »
    I RAM ASS

Conspiracy theory incoming: I AM SARS

Also, what just happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

The Pennsylvania plane crash is weird why there no pictures of the debris? Wreckage would be everywhere. Planes wreckage don't vanish into thin air from an impact.

9/11 is weird.

This is what makes me believe we don't know the whole truth about 9/11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭C Montgomery Gurns II

I'll list a few OP and it should be clear why people have their doubts.

Terrorists passports lying on the street below.

Perfectly possible fr something as small as a passport to partially survive.

The WTC insurance thing.

Imagine having the foresight to insure a major landmark that had been attacked previously against a terror attack. Very suspect.
    So much planning and effort but then hit the towers before people get to work.

Early morning Tuesday flights were hijacked as they tend to have less passengers on them, therefore less chance of resistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The real truth of 9/11 was, 4 hijacked aircraft were flown into the WTC, Pentagon and a Pennsylvanian field.

That is the truth.

Is there any proof?

One of the most common conspiracy theories was that Governments were involved in spying on their own people on a mass scale.

And guess what?

It's all true. Just read about the PRISM and TEMPORA programmes.

So that destroys your last line right there.

Perfectly possible fr something as small as a passport to partially survive.

It's not that it survived. It's that they found it and I think even reported it before the towers had even collapsed.

Think about how absolute insane that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Can’t believe this sh!t has made it to 6 pages… Not enough to have a whole sub-forum on it, it has to be brought to an After Hours open day to try and attract a few more real “sheeple.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭C Montgomery Gurns II

It is common knowledge that the US government ignored warnings about the impending attacks that were posted on THIS VERY WEBSITE by one of the hijackers in early 2001.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21492

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

77 posts. Someone summarise this for me NOW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭RockSalto

The OP has read nothing about the conspiracies and chooses to simply ignore it and call it stupid = ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

That is the truth.

Is there any proof?

Look at pilots for 911 truth...
    Inside job. Those "hijackers" couldn't fly those planes, especially at that low altitude.
    There's a hell of a lot more than meets the eye on this earth mate.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Lots and lots of really stupid people who don't understand they they are stupid have access to the greatest communication tool in history, and other really stupid people who don't understand that they are stupid join in = conspiracy theories.

Nonsense... there are tin foil hat wearing folk. Then there's the truth. :)
    It's a muddy puddle all mixed together, but there is elements of truth to a lot of con theories. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Odd that the pentagon "plane" hit the accounts department obliterating any paper trail for the 2.3 billion that was "missing" from their accounts..and only that department..

or that wtc 7 contained all the papers pertaining to the Enron fiddle, sadly all lost in the collapse, a result of that plane hitting it.

No..wait...

Nah.. just silly conspiracy theorist nonsense.
    It was actually 2.3 trillion dollars that Donald Rumsfeld said "could not be tracked"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Building 7 - when firefighters were on their way up to deal with a minor office fire on the 35th of something like 50 floors, and we're told to turn back as the building was about to fall, yeah that doesn't make any sense.
    Or the fact that building 7 housed the headquarters of the FBI investigation into Wall Street irregularities (see the global financial crisis 6 years later for more info) and every shred of evidence was destroyed, yeah that was convenient.

Or the war game they played that morning where they simulated multiple hijacked passenger jets on the Air Force radar defence network, causing untold confusion for the air defence of the eastern seaboard (which only had 2 jet interceptors available to defend it as the rest were all sent hundreds of miles away for a training exercise, the 2 jets followed false pings that morning and were sent in the opposite direction to the hijacked planes), yeah that was very coincidental.

Or the many high profile politicians who had travel booked for that day and were told the night before to not fly commercial the following morning, yeah that was lucky.

Or the only non military aircraft allowed depart the U.S. later that day happened to contain a lot of people who's lstvname was Bin Laden, yeah that was odd.

Some of the most experienced commercial pilots around (ex Air Force to boot) could not after multiple attempts in the similulator replicate the manoeuvres the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon executed in those final few moments.
    (Some aviation professionals don't believe the plane could even complete the manoeuvres without some sort of catastrophic failure occurring, as planes are simply not designed to be flown like that), so physics defying aircraft, yeah that seems odd.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there are just too many pieces that fall all too easily into place for 9/11.

Being an engineer it's very hard to buy the official story

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bushmanpm

For over 70 years, steel & concrete superstructures have been built with some enduring intense fires and no collapses, then two collapse on the very same day.
    WTC7 wasn't even struck yet still collapsed
    All the Pentagon had was ONE CCTV camera, no major aeroplane debris yet partially charred passports found.
    The three NY collapses ALL resemble controlled demolitions.
    The records in the various departments at WTC7 inc. NSA et al all destroyed.
    Footage from different angles of the same plane showing flashes under the fuselage very similar to detonators, just before their impact.
    US military playing war games exactly as all this was taking place.
    Immediately after, NO internal flights except a Saudi family flying around.
    The scrap metal from the twin towers sold to the LOWEST bidder.
    Al Qa'ida rather convenient for a multi billion dollar spend on arms and military for the (rather phoney and hollow)
    "War On Terrorism"
    Bread and circuses, people.
    I have the memory of a goldfish and yet these are a few of the facts I can recall imediatly, at the very least, try to keep an open mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

There's nothing new in this thread that hasn't already been debunked elsewhere.

storker wrote: »
    There's nothing new in this thread that hasn't already been debunked elsewhere.

Really, have u got links please? :D
    go on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭twinytwo

That is the truth.

Is there any proof?

For the lols just throwing this out there.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Conspiracy Theories forum.

OP, you're starting a lot of threads that don't belong in AH. Please have a read of the AH charter. Don't post in AH just to reach a bigger audience.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement