Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myers-Briggs Test

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Ficheall wrote: »
    Along with people's horoscopes, aye?

Eh? Afaik it's only meant as a guide. If the MB Test is considered accurate, why not? If not, they won't use it. Chill out. It's just a Boards thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,376 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

INFJ

I've taken the test a number of times over the last 25 years and it's always been the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

INTJ - surprisingly​ accurate. Kinda scary reading it

think I got entj when I did it ages ago - some of the description rings true but I think I was close to average on all the traits so i could have ended up in a different category if I'd answered 1 or 2 questions slightly differently. I wouldn't consider myself strongly introverted or extroverted so it was accurate enough there.

Also dont most people on these threads tend to get intj even though it's meant to be rare? clearly a certain personality is attracted to posting on Internet forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

INFJ, have gotten INTJ in past too though but guess personalities shift. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I know it's only three pages long but I can't be arsed checking this is cult bull ****.

Is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭superglue

The MB is not a valid or reliable psychometric test, although that doesn't seem to affect its popularity in any way. If you encounter a professional using it, please run a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

ENTJ but it said I'm a cúnty fuk, crusty smelly bastad

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

To be fair, Myers-Briggs sounds like you might get some free medicine, or cake.

I want Cake please

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

INTP. I'll take it. I like the company I'm in with when it comes to famous INTPs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

INLA

Advertisement