Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

begpackers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Met a group of Finnish lads while travelling around Eastern Europe with my friends. Seemed like good craic so we agreed to rent a minivan and go on a tour for the weekend.

Was great craic till we realised they had no intentions of paying for a hostel and lived out of the van for 3 days. Now the smell would have been bad enough with 7 lads plus gear in the van together, but when 3 aren't showering and the floor is covered with smelly socks and jocks it was atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Beggars belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Imagine sending money to some backpacker for his holiday when theres so many poor and starving people in Asia...Id really have to question my morals if I did that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭893bet

Anyone else think the thread was going to be about some **** GAA club trying to back your bags in dunnes to fund some ****?

Advertisement