Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Justice Warriors - poisoning Rational Discourse?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

southstar wrote: »
    Sounds most like Trump and his slaves
    Trump is not having much success in his legislative agenda. Haven't heard anything about the thirteenth amendment being scrapped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Buffman wrote: »
    Never fear, the SJWs have that one covered! This story just keeps giving the LOLs.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39742670

Love it that they got caught in their own web.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭southstar

Hmm, but by being pro-deaf like that are they not then excluding the blind?

Anyway, forget clapping and cheering, according to Oxford University it's racist to not look at someone!:confused:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39692673[/QUOTE

You are beginning to sound like a victim yourself Buffman...all these perceived sleights to your freedoms by imagined hordes of SJWs..I feel your pain.

#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Buffman

southstar wrote: »

You are beginning to sound like a victim yourself Buffman...all these perceived sleights to your freedoms by imagined hordes of SJWs..I feel your pain.

#

Yep, I'm a 'victim' of logic, reason and common sense! Damn them! I'm starting my campaign to ban them tomorrow, who's in?:D

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Yep, I'm a 'victim' of logic, reason and common sense! Damn them! I'm staring my campaign to ban them tomorrow, who's in?:D

Dead right...Ya heard about the BaaBaa blacksheep story I guess ....bloody disgrace I say...PC brigade gone mad..is nothing sacred....blah blah blah.Lots of common sense...blah,blah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

Suffering Christ. This forum is unbearably tedious at times.

If the internet has taught me anything, it's to not affiliate yourself with any type of political wing. You're gonna have a bad time.

Yep, I'm a 'victim' of logic, reason and common sense! Damn them! I'm starting my campaign to ban them tomorrow, who's in?:D

Aristotle would be crapping his pants

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

Well this is just creepy... College campuses seem to be getting more and more like East Berlin. The SJW's are getting their own Stazi on campus at the University of Arizona!

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/u-of-arizona-is-hiring-social-justice-advocates-to-police-fellow-students-for-bias-incidents/

So the University of Arizona was advertising for “social justice advocates,” whose job it is to snitch on other students accused of bias. They’re also expected to hold educational programs about “the mosaic of diversity, multiculturalism and inclusivity” and maintain “social justice bulletin boards” in student residence halls.
    The job, which officially calls for the advocates to “report any bias incidents or claims to appropriate Residence Life staff,” pays the student workers $10 an hour. They’re expected to work 15 hours a week, which means they could be making as much as $600 a month to police their fellow students.

Advertisement