Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scared of teens

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Be sure to inform them that their behavior wouldn't have been tolerated in the good old days, and make reference to the fact that Lugs Branigan would have given them a good clip around the ear.

Talk in different voices so that they think you've a ton of people over. Always works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Teenagers scare
    The living sh1t out of me
    They could care less
    As long as someone'll bleed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

Put on a silver shiny tracksuit and answer the door and say "Now then, now then now then!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Tell them santa not real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Preach to them lord is great lord the Almighty and ask them do they believe in life after their deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Are you ok OP? Have they left yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

I own a teen

They are far more conservative than we ever were

probably because they are recorded

I found the best antidote to annoying teens was having your own teens. It's usually their mates on their bikes. They go off and annoy other people. You get a pass. Selfish but true.

Advertisement