Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaking up the brands (Raw & SD Spoilers - Shakeup Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So this is tomorrow night.

Wasn't there one draft where someone was drafted and then drafted back in the same night?
    Any word yet on how this is going to work?

Yeah that was John Cena in 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,055 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

i wonder are any tag teams going to be split ???

imagine the Gallows being drafted too SD and Anderson staying on raw
    Big Cass to SD and Enzo staying on raw
    Jeff Hardy to SD and Matt Hardy too Raw

Aj Styles too raw will happen id say and I can Rollins being drafted to SD to replace him

looking forward too this. Apperently the Raw roster will be on SD tuesday night (obv going to end in a mass brawl between the 2 rosters). I imagine all you guys going to the house show in Dublin will be watching closely as it will no doubt effect the card for the show

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah that was John Cena in 2011.

I think it happened hhh one year too think 08 or 09

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

sky88 wrote: »

IIRC HHH was drafted to Smackdown, then traded back to Raw in exchange for Booker T and The Dudley Boyz.

The wwe slam app have made a big mistake and spoiled 2 names for the shake up. AJ Styles is going to Raw and Charlotte to SD.http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/wwe-rumors-wwe-slam-app-may-spoiled-two-superstars-will-switching-brands-photo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Well a lot of people knew that those were locks anyway so not a massive faux pas.

I do wonder though if they will do all the Smack down to Raw trades tonight and the Raw to Smack down trades tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sky88 wrote: »

Just a bit off the mark, was actually 2004.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Is this just like a mini draft of each show gets four or five picks or actual trades like the example of Triple H going to Smackdown Sandown and Raw getting him back by trading Dudleys and Booker T I think.

So Raw wants Styles and in return Smackdown wants New Day or Rollins and Zayn.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder if Daniel Bryan will try to get rid of The Miz. Or maybe he'll want to go and Daniel won't let him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is this just like a mini draft of each show gets four or five picks or actual trades like the example of Triple H going to Smackdown Sandown and Raw getting him back by trading Dudleys and Booker T I think.

So Raw wants Styles and in return Smackdown wants New Day or Rollins and Zayn.

They've not revealed how it will work yet, but I'd imagine it will be "Bryan and Angle sat down, made some decisions, tonight on Raw, find out who is now on Raw, tomorrow on Smackdown, find out who has gone there."

I'm going with...

Raw: AJ, Alexa, Usos, American Alpha, Corbin

Smackdown: Rollins, Charlotte, Hardyz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Sami

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I don't know how reliable it is as rumours are always going around but has anyone else heard that WWE want to give Big Cass a solo run if they do I wouldn't be surprised to see them split up Enzo & Cass - I know they could push him as solo with Enzo outside the ring but just a thought

Also they won't or at least I doubt they will trade any of the inactive wrestlers so Cena & Nikki will stay on Smackdown Live! but I don't know that that's just me guessing

I was thinking Miz & Maryse could go to Raw after the fued with Cena is over but he could end up being placed in the midcard and forgotten all about on Raw whereas on Smackdown he's one of the top guys

I know they said champions aren't off the table they could be traded but that was last week when they knew nothing about the draft, so does anyone think they will trade champions or will the champions stay on their respective shows

I'd also like to see them trade more than 1 diva maybe send Carmella & Natalya to Raw and then maybe Charlotte & Sasha to Smackdown! And give Sasha a heel run

I imagine

Vince and The Managers will be in the ring too kick off the show with the whole wwe roster on the stage. Each GM will get too pick someone to join there roster and they will face off and the winner of that match will win a pick for there brand etc. We may get a few raw vs sd matches and then the normal Raw storyline things too

expect a brawl between both sets of rosters to end either Raw or SD this week

I think at least one set of champions will swap; Ambrose/Owens makes the most sense, since their titles don't have the brand names in them. But I really wouldn't be shocked if it's Hardyz/Usos, and they make a deal to swap titles.

I think at least one of the debutantes from last week will switch too, to be "unpredictable".

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I think at least one set of champions will swap; Ambrose/Owens makes the most sense, since their titles don't have the brand names in them. But I really wouldn't be shocked if it's Hardyz/Usos, and they make a deal to swap titles.

I think at least one of the debutantes from last week will switch too, to be "unpredictable".

Yeah them branding the titles colour wise to each show does kind of stop them from doing that with champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Disappointing to think we could have Angle and Bryan facing each other but not in a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If we get Angle at some stage it'll still be a sight to see, I've accepted Bryan is gone, really hoping to see Angle at WM34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

If we get Angle at some stage it'll still be a sight to see, I've accepted Bryan is gone, really hoping to see Angle at WM34

Reckon we might see Angle as early as summerslam

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Pinkman

I think Rollins is the main guy who really needs a fresh start on SD. After Joe (they can have a match tonight) what other heels are left on Raw for him to feud with? Stowman is stuck with Roman and Brock and he's already faced KO many times late last year. There are no other top heels left. On SD however he has loads of fresh feuds. The relatively fresh (especially if Orton turns heel) Orton feud for the belt, AJ Styles (if he stays), The Miz, a heel Ambrose, Nakamura etc.

Apollo Crews
    has officially moved from Smackdown to Raw. Announced via the YouTube channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Could we see any debuting NXT stars tonight or tomorrow, I would like Roode to come up to the main roster I have seen him in TNA rather than NXT, the only problem is he needs to drop his belt as I doubt they would just vacate it

Speaking of NXT is Shinsuke Nakamura Heel or Face ?

• Advertisement

Changing topic title to reflect there will be spoilers for Raw and SD in thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,458 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Apollo Crews
    has officially moved from Smackdown to Raw. Announced via the YouTube channel.

Should really have been moved to NXT he was to raw for Smackdown he really is going to be to raw for the Raw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

3 hour show might suit him better? Could see someone like Slater moved and assigned as his tag partner.

Anyway, the numbwr of moves might be much higher than expected if they are already announcing changes.

kopite386 wrote: »

Has been face since he joined NXT, and since he came out to interrupt Miz I'd assume he's still a face

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

He's way too over to be a heel at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Pentecost wrote: »
    He's way too over to be a heel at the moment

That's never stopped them before

Same was said about Rollins when he came back, don't take crowd reaction as to whether someone will be positioned as a heel or face, cause lord knows they do not listen

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Should really have been moved to NXT he was to raw for Smackdown he really is going to be to raw for the Raw.

Looking forward to him & Titus teaming. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,458 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I really really hope The Miz is kept on Smackdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

kopite386 wrote: »
    Could we see any debuting NXT stars tonight or tomorrow, I would like Roode to come up to the main roster I have seen him in TNA rather than NXT, the only problem is he needs to drop his belt as I doubt they would just vacate it

Shinsuke is a god that's what he is.

Advertisement