Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions Limerick Winner of 115 million . in Court Car Crash Claim

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Shes a millionaire because she won the Euromillions not because shes careful with her money. Lets not beat around the bush here you would have to be one tight miserable **** to be claiming for 6k when your worth over 100 millions euros.
    100 per cent true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I wouldn't claim either and the amount of hypocrites on here saying they would are the very ones that would be in another thread saying this is why our insurance is so high!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭baldbear

pilly wrote: »
    I wouldn't claim either and the amount of hypocrites on here saying they would are the very ones that would be in another thread saying this is why our insurance is so high!

What if the other person was a scammer? You'd let them off?

I'd go after someone for a lot less than 6k no matter how much money I had.

Would drive me insane letting someone away with something like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

baldbear wrote:
    What if the other person was a scammer? You'd let them off?

Yep, karma and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

With that logic why would you bother getting insured in the first place.

It's the law.

If I was rich I'd sue everyone. Just cos I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Its ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTHEEN MILLION EUROS she won. You could live for another 200 years and not spend that sort of money. Would ye bother your bollocks claiming honestly, I certainly wouldnt.

I'd you bought a brand new veyron. 2 million euros OK.
    Say the next day someone hits it and causes. 20k or what you worth of damage.
    Would you want them to pay for the damage considering they are in the wrong or would you simply bend over and pay it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,394 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

bear1 wrote: »
    I'd you bought a brand new veyron. 2 million euros OK.
    Say the next day someone hits it and causes. 20k or what you worth of damage.
    Would you want them to pay for the damage considering they are in the wrong or would you simply bend over and pay it yourself?

Wouldn't car insurance kick in there though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭baldbear

pilly wrote: »
    Yep, karma and all that.

Oh yes Karma. Ha ha. If someone screws you over beat the **** out of them . Just in case karma forgets.

She should be buying homes for homeless people and give back sum of her good fortune 115 million euros. instead of claim money for a car crash claim. how can you spend the 115 million euros .

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Wouldn't car insurance kick in there though?

Unless he's uninsured? Or his insurance refused to pay out.
    There's more to that story than meets the eye so posters saying she's greedy simply cause she is rich is ridiculous.

She should be buying homes for homeless people and give back sum of her good fortune 115 million euros. instead of claim money for a car crash claim. how can you spend the 115 million euros .

Tbh you sound awfully bitter. Doesn't cost much to play the lotto.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,394 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

She's buying loads of houses to be fair to her!

bear1 wrote: »
    Tbh you sound awfully bitter. Doesn't cost much to play the lotto.
    ahahahahahahaha very funny:)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

ahahahahahahaha very funny:)
    :D

How much would you need to win before you wouldn't bother posting on Boards anymore?

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    How much would you need to win before you wouldn't bother posting on Boards anymore?

I see where you're going with this... if it's a 5er I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Allinall wrote: »
    Why would you stay in bed if you had €115m to spend?

For fear of dying in a car crash.

Esel wrote: »
    If I won the 115 million euros I would be still post on Boards but I would not be Ireland I would be Smoking the most expensive Cohiba Behike cigars in the world at $18800 box. and a glass of brandy in the sun and I would not be in Ireland claiming peanuts in a car crash claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

If I won the 115 million euros I would be still post on Boards but I would not be Ireland I would be Smoking the most expensive Cohiba Behike cigars in the world at $18800 box. and a glass of brandy in the sun and I would not be in Ireland claiming peanuts in a car crash claim.

You didn't answer my question.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

If I won the 115 million euros I would be still BE SPOUTING ILLEGIBLE RUBBISH on Boards but I would not be Ireland I would be Smoking the most expensive Cohiba Behike cigars in the world at $18800 box. and a glass of brandy in the sun and I would not be in Ireland claiming peanuts in a car crash claim.

Fixed your post there.

• Advertisement

Fixed your post there.
    ha your not funny:cool:

ha your not funny:cool:

You're.

Advertisement