Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions Limerick Winner of 115 million . in Court Car Crash Claim

Options
  • 04-04-2017 9:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

Limerick Euro Millions Winner who scooped 115 Million Euros in Court Car Crash Claim Just read it on the Irish Examiner. If I Won 115 Million Euros I would not be claiming for a car crash.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

What is it they say about money and class?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Why no? I had 6000 worth of damage done to my car last year. I could afford to repair it but claimed on insurance of the other driver. Was I wrong to as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Limerick Euro Millions Winner who scooped 115 Million Euros in Court Car Crash Claim Just read it on the Irish Examiner. If I Won 115 Million Euros I would not be claiming for a car crash.

With that logic why would you bother getting insured in the first place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Why no? I had 6000 worth of damage done to my car last year. I could afford to repair it but claimed on insurance of the other driver. Was I wrong to as well?
    You are right to Claim . but if you won 115 Million Euros would you need to claim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

So because she's rich she should pay for other people's mistakes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭SteM

You are right to Claim . but if you won 115 Million Euros would you need to claim?

Would you be lighting the fire with hundred euro notes too?

Her net worth has nothing to do with it. If it's a legitimate claim, it's a legitimate claim.

Can any find out how she got on today in court with her car crash claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

What is it they say about money and class?

Remind me.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Can any find out how she got on today in court with her car crash claim?

What does it matter? Look it up yourself tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Her net worth has nothing to do with it. If it's a legitimate claim, it's a legitimate claim.
    Honest I would not get out of bed for car claim if I won 115 million euros .

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Her car was only a few weeks old when the crash happened. There must be a good story behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

So do you think then that every rich person manages to stay rich by trivially throwing away thousands of euro at a time when they could easily claim it back? Yep that's how the world works!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Any link

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Remind me.

Neither can buy you love

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

If I Won 115 Million Euros I would not be claiming for a car crash.

Yes, be rolling up 100 notes, burning them and take selfies for facebook.

8c25faf7fd30d4bfc2009cdabb2a995f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Allinall

Why would you stay in bed if you had €115m to spend?

Allinall wrote: »
    Why would you stay in bed if you had €115m to spend?
    Yes but it would the best bed in that money could buy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

• Advertisement

KC161 wrote: »
    I was just telling my Father this story and he taught I was Joking and he said what does she need the money for?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

amcalester wrote: »
    So because she's rich she should pay for other people's mistakes?

If I had 115m in the bank 6 grand wouldn't be worth making a phone call and going through a claims procedure for.she probably earned 6 grand in interest during the time spent decking around with paperwork

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

If this is going to court then I wonder if the other person was insured.
    So what if she is rich, you'd be just as quick posting that she is a this and that if she crashed into someone and didn't pay.
    She has every right in the rule book to go after someone for damages, whether she has 1e of 1 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭baldbear

If i had loads of money their is no way I'd let some bollox walk all over me. She has had plenty of gougers trying to get their hands on her cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

There is far more to that story that what's being let on I would hazard a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

So do you think then that every rich person manages to stay rich by trivially throwing away thousands of euro at a time when they could easily claim it back? Yep that's how the world works!

Its ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTHEEN MILLION EUROS she won. You could live for another 200 years and not spend that sort of money. Would ye bother your bollocks claiming honestly, I certainly wouldnt.

You see, that's why she's a millionaire and you're not. Grab those bootstraps, you can do it.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Its ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTHEEN MILLION EUROS she won. You could live for another 200 years and not spend that sort of money. Would ye bother your bollocks claiming honestly, I certainly wouldnt.

I'd imagine they would have some sort of legal representation that they just hand the details to.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    If I Won that type of money 115 million euros I would give your man who crashed in to me money.made his Day say 50000 euros.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

You see, that's why she's a millionaire and you're not. Grab those bootstraps, you can do it.

Shes a millionaire because she won the Euromillions not because shes careful with her money. Lets not beat around the bush here you would have to be one tight miserable **** to be claiming for 6k when your worth over 100 millions euros.

Advertisement