Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world is fixed! (Ideas on multiculturalism/immigration)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

pangbang wrote: »
    But I am....what? Tell me whats wrong with the idea then.

A controlled temporary-immigration policy that's based on mutual benefit (which some thicko equates to "racism"!)...I'll highlight the word again for those blinded by danger words..."MUTUAL".......is what I'm proposing. The end of permanent immigration.

Now....whats your idea?

For every immigrant that comes in some irish pr*ck on the dole has to p*ss off over to the country the immigrant came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭pangbang

Glenster wrote: »
    I didn't jump to it. I read the ignorant nonsense on here and decided the view (singular) espoused by you and your ilk was defective, and not based in fact or logic.

So I made the not unreasonable assumption that it was based on hate.

So you decided what constitutes fact and logic (think about that, slowly!) to support your world view. Well done.

Now, if youd like to surprise me....tell me whats wrong with my idea. If its so stupid, it should be easy! Easier than just saying its "stupid" even!

Go for it, I'm with you all the way, you can do it!

For every immigrant that comes in some irish pr*ck on the dole has to p*ss off over to the country the immigrant came from.

I'll take your dumb idea and run with it, hear me out. How about for every immigrant that comes into the country, a dope that supports it should be moved over to their country. Now that's mutual, and putting your money where your mouth is!

Or in other words, youre saying you don't have any counterpoint to my original post?

So you decided what constitutes fact and logic (think about that, slowly!) to support your world view. Well done.

Now, if youd like to surprise me....tell me whats wrong with my idea. If its so stupid, it should be easy! Easier than just saying its "stupid" even!

Go for it, I'm with you all the way, you can do it!

You want people to talk about your ideas?

Get better ideas mate.

The reason no-one went though your ideas and said what was good and bad point by point is that its all reactionary gibberish, and people dont have the time to waste on nonsense.

I'll take your dumb idea and run with it, hear me out. How about for every immigrant that comes into the country, a dope that supports it should be moved over to their country. Now that's mutual, and putting your money where your mouth is!

Or in other words, youre saying you don't have any counterpoint to my original post?

That's not taking my idea and running with it.

Maybe mandatory english lessons are the answer.....

• Advertisement

You want people to talk about your ideas?

Get better ideas mate.

The reason no-one went though your ideas and said what was good and bad point by point is that its all reactionary gibberish, and people dont have the time to waste on nonsense.

I'll tell you why I haven't gotten an intelligent reply yet...cos no-one intelligent replied yet. Simple as that.

There are three pages of people saying "no!" with absolutely nothing else to say.

On the contrary to it being it gibberish, its quite a difficult subject, and what I've proposed is complicated (and super simplified!). Hence the lack of replies.

If its such gibberish then POINT OUT HOW IT IS GIBBERISH! Back up your words. Demonstrate substance. show that you have an actual idea somewhere in your head.

Or you could just keep devoting the same amount of time to repeating the word "no!" like a moron

I'll tell you why I haven't gotten an intelligent reply yet...cos no-one intelligent replied yet. Simple as that.

There are three pages of people saying "no!" with absolutely nothing else to say.

On the contrary to it being it gibberish, its quite a difficult subject, and what I've proposed is complicated (and super simplified!). Hence the lack of replies.

If its such gibberish then POINT OUT HOW IT IS GIBBERISH! Back up your words. Demonstrate substance. show that you have an actual idea somewhere in your head.

Or you could just keep devoting the same amount of time to repeating the word "no!" like a moron

Nah, your thread is a waste of everyones time.

Nah, your thread is a waste of everyones time.

What a loser, cant even back up your OWN words. Congratulations on derailing the threads idea for discourse and conversation though....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thread Closed
    Firstly we don't need an immigration thread.
    Secondly, and this is directed to you OP, if you don't agree with someone's opinion, don't resort to insults. There is a mantra on boards to attack the post not the poster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement