Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Fools!

Options
  • 31-03-2017 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

So, anyone doing anything fun to anyone else tomorrow?! Go on and share pretty please!

Sure I'll start will I?.... I've painted eyes on all the eggs in the cupboard, I'll draw little spiders on the loo roll once everyone's asleep... Oh and I'll draw mustaches on everyone while they're sleeping... I've doctored bags of crisps, opening them carefully, adding things like spiders left over from Halloween and then supergluing the bags together again... Changed the white filling in chocolate bisquits to toothpaste... etc. April 1st is one of my favourite days of the year :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

You sound like a nightmare to live with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Pippa! wrote: »
    So, anyone doing anything fun to anyone else tomorrow?! Go on and share pretty please!

Sure I'll start will I?.... I've painted eyes on all the eggs in the cupboard, I'll draw little spiders on the loo roll once everyone's asleep... Oh and I'll draw mustaches on everyone while they're sleeping... I've doctored bags of crisps, opening them carefully, adding things like spiders left over from Halloween and then supergluing the bags together again... Changed the white filling in chocolate bisquits to toothpaste... etc. April 1st is one of my favourite days of the year :D

Wait until you're 8 or 9 and the novelty will have worn off with maturity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I suppose once you reach adulthood, April's fools loses it novelty.
    How many posts tomorrow stating that Trump has resigned/transgendered/defected/died will we see?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Somebody has been on BuzzFeed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Pippa!

God those coat hangers must be fierce uncomfortable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

April Fools Day - second only to Halloween in it's tediousness.

I'm going to guess neither of youse have kids.... Ah well, was just trying to spread some Friday cheer, don't mind me.

Erik Shin wrote: »
    I suppose once you reach adulthood, April's fools loses it novelty.
    How many posts tomorrow stating that Trump has resigned/transgendered/defected/died will we see?

I really am hoping that Trump being POTUS was all an elaborate april fools joke and we will be put out of our misery tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Jesus, you'd be like living with Colin Hunt from the Fast Show…

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I'll sleep in and not give a **** because I'm too old to care or scare

• Advertisement

I'm going to guess neither of youse have kids.... Ah well, was just trying to spread some Friday cheer, don't mind me.

What's a "youse"?

Friday cheer? About something happening on Saturday? Located entirely in your house? At this time of the year?

I've 6 kids in my house. None of them are mine, they don't got no names but I've got 'em.

What's wrong with you all??! Everyone in my house think it's brilliant, probably because they're mostly under the age of 7...! And I didn't ask to be dissed, I asked if anyone wanted to share! You grumpy old fellas needent bother saying anything!!!

What's wrong with you all??! Everyone in my house think it's brilliant, probably because they're mostly under the age of 7...! And I didn't ask to be dissed, I asked if anyone wanted to share! You grumpy old fellas needent bother saying anything!!!

APRIL FOOOOOOOLS PIPPA!

We all LOVE your plans ya silly moo!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

We caught out a grown man in our office with the "Annie Lyons" prank a few years ago. Was more than mildly amusing to do it too..

Thanks Senor Fancy Pants! You're obviously not a grumpy old fella so ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

One of the stupidest things I've ever done...

I was working in a Private Hospital way back.
    A man was admitted with very serious injuries, supposedly the result of a punishment beating that went on for several days. He was there for several months and was getting on grand with staff. Early one morning he left his room and wasn't seen again. Problem was his bill was gigantic - even though he was rumoured to have been paying cash installments.

Anyway, April 1 rolls on and I'd been working a night shift. For some extremely thick reason I phoned the Matron and told her yer man was back and asking for his old room. Before I could say "April Fool" she hung up and phoned the CEO - at 6.40 in the morning. He arrived about 20 mins later with 4 Gardai and needless to say they weren't in the slightest amused.

Yeah, you can keep April Fools thanks.

Thanks Senor Fancy Pants! You're obviously not a grumpy old fella so ;-)

Not at all sugartits, I'm down with the kido's.

I'm a hip mo'fo'.

What else you got goin' on lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Never mind the party poopers.
    You do what you think will be fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Not at all sugartits, I'm down with the kido's.

I'm a hip mo'fo'.

What else you got goin' on lady?

You just called a tweenie pig 'sugartits'… you sick bastard…

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

You grumpy old fellas needent bother saying anything!!!

Do you work in theatre by any chance? :D

Grumpy-Men-560.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Looks Like you fell for it hook line and sinker Pippa

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

Jesus, you'd be like living with Colin Hunt from the Fast Show…

I'm a alien!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

If i did any of those things my wife would have my head.
    Shes a bit jumpy at the best of times, spiders in her crisps and toilet roll would have her in bits.

You just called a tweenie pig 'sugartits'… you sick bastard…

Whats a tweenie pig?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Put an auctioneers For Sale sign up in my parents front lawn a couple of years back.

Didn't go down well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

everlast75 wrote: »
    We caught out a grown man in our office with the "Annie Lyons" prank a few years ago. Was more than mildly amusing to do it too..

What that?

Not your ornery onager

Whats a tweenie pig?
    I was wondering too....
    And, eh, sugartits isn't cool tut.

Anyway! I'm off home at last! Happy Friday everyone and thanks for playing :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭blade1

A guy at work pranked me by jumping out at me with a knife.
    I headbutted him and broke his nose.:o

• Advertisement

I was wondering too....
    And, eh, sugartits isn't cool tut.

Neither is April Fools day.

Advertisement