Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you let this happen to your kid?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Video error.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Can't watch the video. Link must be bad.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Don't really want to watch it to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭melloa

osorry dont have facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ermagerd, my outrage knows no bounds..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Wasn't too bad was expecting a lot of groping of the groin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Attached as a .pdf

Change to .mp4

Going on a family vacation this summer Consider driving unless you want to---.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭SILVAMAN

Can't watch the video. Link must be bad.

you have to have a facebook account I think-cannot find it on youtube

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Do we need to be Facebook friends to see it?

One doesnt 'let' a tsa agent do their job or otherwise

• Advertisement

What's SPD? She said her kid had SPD?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SkepticQuark

bubblypop wrote: »
    What's SPD? She said her kid had SPD?

EDIT: I dun goofed. SPD in this context: http://www.inha.ie/sensory-processing-disorder/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

whats the problem
    surely they had reason or suspition to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

It seems excessive as the young lad hadn't even set off the alarm.
    Honestly, a quick search would be fine, but the old man seemed to be overly thorough for the age of the subject he was dealing with. I know my 9 yo boy would probably be shook after it too.

Ok i just saw the poster was some libertarian something other.....
    *Unfollows *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

whats the problem
    That kid is a ringer for a terrorist. You'd never know what sneaky devices he had concealed. :rolleyes:

Hardened looking. Montessori obviously set his life on the wrong track.

whats the problem

The Mum says young lad hadn't set off the alarm, so it was random. She asked could he be scanned instead, maybe she was a bit over-reactive with them, and they responded by being díckheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

As much as I'd love to join in with slagging facebook, libertarians or Americans, that search seemed excessively thorough and went on far too long given the lack of alarms etc. I certainly wouldn't be happy if it was my child.

Beyondgone wrote: »
    That kid is a ringer for a terrorist. You'd never know what sneaky devices he had concealed. :rolleyes:

Hardened looking. Montessori obviously set his life on the wrong track.

what does a terrorist look like

• Registered Users Posts: 35,672 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It was a complete piss take in all fairly. He is wearing a t-shirt and shorts. A quick pat down would be ok as it's clear he is not packing anything. He went over board and used his hands over and over out of spite of the mother looking on as they has argued. It was a clear abuse of power and a show of arrogance while the mom looked on with two policemen by her side who were called after the argument.

• Advertisement

It was a complete piss take in all fairly. He is wearing a t-shirt and shorts. A quick pat down would be ok as it's clear he is not packing anything. He went over board and used his hands over and over out of spite of the mother looking on as they has argued. It was a clear abuse of power and a show of arrogance while the mom looked on with two policemen by her side who were called after the argument.

Yeah. It looks like that to me too. And it's one thing acting like that with an adult, but really to use the kid in that way is despicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Don't really want to watch it to be honest

Or just not really arsed? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Completely unnecessary to do that to the child how could he even be seen as a threat to anyone on a plane he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt. What the actual fvck could he be possibly hiding absolute joke

They have bombs/guns/knives concealed and are able to use them. As opposed to looking like capturing a Pokémon would be a big ask.. Was that a serious question? The US Immigration service may be interested in hiring you if it was. Seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

roddy15 wrote: »
    Symphysis pubis dysfunction according to Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction

That is a thing that affects pregnant women. I think she means sensory processing disorder

Beyondgone wrote: »
    They have bombs/guns/knives concealed and are able to use them. As opposed to looking like capturing a Pokémon would be a big ask.. Was that a serious question? The US Immigration service may be interested in hiring you if it was. Seemingly.

that was a reaction to the poster saying he was a ringer for a terrorist

while we are on the subject could you 100% say he had no bad intentions. i couldnt. probably not but better safe than sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SkepticQuark

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    That is a thing that affects pregnant women. I think she means sensory processing disorder

Oops, my bad. :P Edited the post in case people end up getting confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The TSA guy also has a haircut I've only seen on the unsubs in Criminal Minds. Somebody should check his basement.

that was a reaction to the poster saying he was a ringer for a terrorist

while we are on the subject could you 100% say he had no bad intentions. i couldnt. probably not but better safe than sorry

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he may be radically opposed to going to bed at 10 and having his FB time limited. Beyond that, I've few fears. Pretty much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

100-2042-gthmb.jpg

Advertisement