Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite social games

Options
  • 21-03-2017 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, please don't throw the hate comments at me. I know how much people can get frustrated over social games especially Facebook's games like FarmVille, Farm Heroes Saga etc. Sorry mods if this thread does not belong here, I do apologise if that's the case.

But this is just out of curiosity since I've never seen it talked about and I'm definitely a person for nostalgia. I'm going to talk about specifically Facebook games here for my opinions but it doesn't have to be just Facebook, any social games if you want.

What are your favourite social games even if they have been shut down or removed over the years?

My top 5 favourites have to be

1. Geo Challenge - Easily the best educational game ever made. Feel very sad for anybody, specifically Geography nerds like myself, that never got to try this game.

2. FarmVille - Yes this infamous game is one of my favourites but see you shouldn't be surprised given that many of my opinions of something are unpopular. FarmVille has definitely gotten worse and absolutely terrible over the years but from like 2009-2012, it was easily one of my favourite games ever. I do hate how heavy the game is though and therefore, very slow to load.

3. PetVille - Loved decorating my house and seeing my pet eat the treats I fed him in it was absolutely adorable. I miss my Pet so much :(.

4. Ruby Blast Adventures - This was my favourite Match 3 game ever made. It was very fun to compete with everybody for the weekly tournaments and very replayable also.

5. FishVille - Literally FarmVille but a bit of a downgrade imo and aquarium based rather than a farm. I guess this game is just purely nostalgia of why I love it, I can't see how I love it that much apart from that.

Others include YoVille (YoWorld will never be as good as YoVille!), Know-It-All Trivia, FrontierVille (known as Pioneer Trail before it shut down) and ChefVille.

Comments

Advertisement