Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i found this round yoke....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

thgrinning-smiley-003.gif Good man. I'll relax then ;)

Stigura wrote: »
    thgrinning-smiley-003.gif Good man. I'll relax then ;)

For the fiftieth time, I'm not a man! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

The table disappeared?
    It's one them hallucinogenic tablets ,so.

Where it used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss that pill like hell.

For the fiftieth time, I'm not a man! :pac:

Oh, christ! I'm so f**king sorry! :o I just sort of put everyone down as a bloke, unless they have a handle like " Susan ". Then I just make a mental note that they're some sicko :D

Stigura wrote: »
    Oh, christ! I'm so f**king sorry! :o I just sort of put everyone down as a bloke, unless they have a handle like " Susan ". Then I just make a mental note that they're some sicko :D

I am about the most sarcastic poster on boards, and also I love snakes and spiders, so I do often come across as male!

I can't curb my sarcasm. It's me all over!

• Advertisement

Fair bet ye have dermagraphics too then? ;)

Me? I tend to get Mod Hit for my 'Aggressive', even 'Confrontational' manner!!! F**king hell! It makes joining any forum a traumatic experience. 'Will I get twenty posts out, before some arse hole decides I'm a vile, aggressive bastard?'

In real life? I swear; I could say Anything I Type, on line. Any bastard would be hard put to take offence. It's all down to my tone. presentation and timing. Unseen, on line, of course icon_neutral_zpsf88c927b.gif

Anyway, yeah. Held my breath there, praying no random Dog might have wandered by and snaffled it. Thank god ye knew the craic, either way :)

Snakes and spiders? More amphibians, myself. Back in the day. Not long since got another CST though! That'll see me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Sounds like a yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

If you were describing a Nurofen Tab would ya not call it an oval yoke though?!? Is there round as well?

If you were describing a Nurofen Tab would ya not call it an oval yoke though?!? Is there round as well?

More googling and you're right. It wasn't Nurofen. I was just willing to give up last week for the sake of my sanity, but it didn't work. Also, it definitely didn't have a N+ on it, but n>>. A capital N or small n I can't remember now. And it was in red writing on the white round yoke.

It might not even have been a pill. It was rather big, and I didn't examine it for long!

Advertisement