Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i found this round yoke....

Options
  • 19-03-2017 8:57pm

I found something that could have been a tablet, a sweet, or a round plastic yoke for all I know. It was white, solid, coated (so sort of shiny) and had on it N>>.

Anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Nurofen tablet, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Picture please.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Its nocaine its fine pop away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,731 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

It's not an "N" it's a "Z"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Is it cake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Is it an N and N?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Have you considered burning down the house where you found it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

frag420 wrote: »
    Is it cake?

What is cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as "dimesmeric andersonphospate". It stimulates the part of the brain called "Shatner's bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun, unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street, straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

I seen this other thing.

It was a big small yoke and it was going very fast in a stationary position.

It had a number on it but could have been a letter and it was very bright but i couldnt really see it too well as it was dark.

It might have been on tv or else in Carlow.

Does anyone know what drugs Im on?

• Advertisement

What is cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as "dimesmeric andersonphospate". It stimulates the part of the brain called "Shatner's bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun, unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street, straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street...

One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fecking disgrace.

I seen this other thing.

It had a number on it but could have been a letter and it was very bright but i couldnt really see it too well as it was dark.

An overdose of heroin is fatal - in the short term. But there has been no research whatsoever into long term effects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Threads in After Hours about finding things have to contain a safe or they will be locked. It's in the rules.

Valentina wrote: »

No... it's definitely white and on it is an N and >> in red.

My boyfriend found it between the cushions on my brother's couch, we put it on the table and it disappeared very quickly!

My boyfriend found it between the cushions on my brother's couch, we put it on the table and it disappeared very quickly!

Its a Nurofen Express maximum strength tablet.

Did you even Google image at all or wha'?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I seen this other thing.

Neurofen tablet, I think.

There was actually lots of cake there too. Eclairs, pies and fruit stuff. Me and my boyfriend just lashed through the wine. The pill has very much piqued my curiosity though!

I thought it was a mint maybe. Boyfriend says it was a pill.

PARlance wrote: »
    Neurofen tablet, I think.

Kids burst shops by filling them with rice, and pouring in water: then standing back and laughing, while the bricks are ripped apart by the swelling food.

Its a Nurofen Express maximum strength tablet.

Did you even Google image at all or wha'?

Yeah I did try!

That is probably correct. Thanks!

Kids burst shops by filling them with rice, and pouring in water: then standing back and laughing, while the bricks are ripped apart by the swelling food.

The most obvious explanation is that it's a ball of lightning bouncing off a strut. But try telling that to any of these bog-brained murphies. You'd have a better chance of getting a blow-job off the pope.

• Advertisement

Case closed. It was just Nurofen. I am very disappointed. Ah well.

Some would say Tish and Fipsy.

So are we.

So are we.

Well I'm out of brass eye quotes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Any animals have access to it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Never administer unidentified tablets to people, it's one of the early rules they taught me in nursing school.
    Another is never pick up hitchhikers at the hospital gates who are in pyjamas or wearing slippers...
    It's a psychiatric hospital btw...

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Never administer unidentified tablets to people, it's one of the early rules they taught me in nursing school.
    Another is never pick up hitchhikers at the hospital gates who are in pyjamas or wearing slippers...
    It's a psychiatric hospital btw...

You are free to roam around the grounds but do be warned one of our patients *is* a cannibal. Try to guess which one... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You are free to roam around the grounds but do be warned one of our patients *is* a cannibal. Try to guess which one... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

https://youtu.be/GYagjnVrx1E

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Valentina wrote: »

The table disappeared?
    It's one them hallucinogenic tablets ,so.

• Advertisement

Stigura wrote: »
    Any animals have access to it?

Nope, wouldn't have put it there if they did!

Advertisement