Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you prefer to go for dinner with?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

I do not know who any of these people are

• Registered Users Posts: 30,391 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

annascott wrote: »
    I do not know who any of these people are

These people often write news paper articles and have appeared on Irish televisions over the years regarding various matters.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Ah come on now, at the very least people must recognise louise o neill, that thread has been on the front page of AH for a good while now.

I'd go for O Gorman, I'd say I could at least have an interesting talk to him about the worldwide campaigns of amnesty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Id rather go in the UFC ring with McGregor than be in same room as O Neill and O Gorman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

the lefties

i reckon i could pull her, often ladies like her like a bit of rough and yer man can watch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'd rather fcuking starve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Table for one, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Poll clearly needs at least on more option..

NONE; I never eat in public. They can send me a food parcel by all means and don;t forget I have cats and a dog ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Louise. I'm pretty sure I've met her before. Could chat about our mutual connections. I could pick her brain on what its like writing a popular book. The other lad I could ignore if he was annoying (not sure who he is). Maybe she'd pay for dinner due to the whole feminism/rape culture thing and all that writers money.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Just to clarify to people when I said go for dinner with them the conversation would be just a generally conversation and it wouldn't get too political/religious.
    I choose Breda and David because Breda meant to be a nice enough women and understanding about most things and David went with that.
    If I choose Colm and Louise I'd be terrified I'd say the wrong thing and I'd get accused of something.

are you talking abut the same Breda and David as everybody else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

I don't know who those people are....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Actually strike that. I'd invite Louise, and I'd also bring along some of my boardsie friends, and we'd all point out what a mahoosive tit and hypocrite she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Ah come on now, at the very least people must recognise louise o neill, that thread has been on the front page of AH for a good while now.

I went into that thread and it was just an argument about how women are less good than men countered by an argument that all men are sexist.

I posted something sarcastic and then I left.

Advertisement