Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breda Semi auto.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Breda are a very good solid semi. I know a good few men with them. They are very similiar to Benelli. I'd say no problem...when you look at the cost of a Benelli vs a Breda, Breda are great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

Shoot with a fella who has one, it's 2008(ish), his baby is a Beretta 682 but the Breda is his rough/fowling gun. When he got it he was all about it being a Benelli/beretta under a different name, I've never known if to give him trouble. Seems a decent sa to me (although he can't shoot with it to save his life)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

From the little info i can gather there is a lot of talk about them being owned by, associated to or using parts from Berreta. Some dismiss this, others say it used to happen but not as of late.

As said above i could find very little info on the model my Uncle was offered. Plenty on the newer models which means its an older gun. He says it's mint, and took down all the marking on the barrel. However the way he took them down makes for very hard reading and frankly it's just a series of numbers. Some i can identify such as the chmabering, etc. but others make no sense. Plus he got three different names for the gun (model) so when i check i get two or three different reviews.

I've planned to meet the lad selling it with my Uncle to check the gun over, but if it's as clean as he says and in good working condition it'll definitely be worth the small price tag.
    Seems a decent sa to me (although he can't shoot with it to save his life)
    A problem we've all had t some point. :o
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Cass wrote: »

A problem we've all had t some point. :o

Had??

It's like a bad dose of the clap it keeps coming back :pac::pac:

'hdz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

A chap I know, a good friend in fact was offered an ole Browning 5 recoil operated semi auto with choked extra full, he paid £70 for it that was 20 years.  He still shoots with it today, when I say recoil operated the whole barrel recoils.  

If it shoot straights and he likes it and he gets that fuzzy feeling, work away, if its that good a deal he will get a good trade in price...

• Advertisement
Advertisement